'Please Annie you just have to drop me off' Kannan had been begging me to drop him off to his  friends little birthday motive for hours now. 

'Sorry Kannan the Bellingham house is too far I don't have petrol' I told him, he knew I was lying the real reason I didn't want to go is that I didn't want to see Jude it had been  a whole year since we talked and I was tyrna make it 2.

'nah your such a pussy Annie you just don't wanna see your mcm' Kannan whined. 'Your defos not getting a lift now' I said storming upstairs.

After an hour of begging , bribing and blackmailing I finally gave in plus I wanted to spend some time with my little brother before I had to go back to uni.

My Outfit: 

'Getting dressed up for Jude I see'  Kannan snickered as he got into the passenger seat  'Did you pick up Jobe's gift' I asked ignoring his very false statement, plus its not like I was going in I'm dropping off this annoying little negro then dipping. 'Yeah its in the backseat'

*Arrived at the Bellingham house*

'Ok be safe, don't drink too much Dads gonna pick you up' I said as Kannan got out the car 'yeah yeah bye' he said practically running to the door.

 Just as I was about to leave I looked to the back seat and realised Kannan had forgot to pick up Jobe's gift. 

'fuck' I muttered as I realised I'd have to go in. I quickly put on some gloss and sprayed a bit of perfume and headed to the door.

I knocked on the door praying Jude wouldn't open it and to my relief Jobe opened it. 'Omg big 17 happy birthday Jobe' I grinned giving him a hug 'Thank you' he smiled back 'are you here to see Jude' he asked looking confused 'oh no Kannan just forgot your gift' I said handing it to him. 'I better get going have fun' I said trying to leave quickly 'nah nah stay for a while' he said dragging me in.

As I walked in I saw Jobe and Kannan spud each other, these two little shits planned this. 'Yo Kannan your sisters leng' some random boy shouted. 

'Don't think she's into minors mate' I heard an extremely familiar voice say I turned around and my heart dropped. It was Jude.