I sat in the exam room waiting for the first patient. Out of bordem I started to spin on the chair I was sitting on. 

'Having fun there' I heard someone say. I quickly turned round to see Phil Foden standing in front of me. 'oh my gosh sorry' I said embarrassed. 'You're ok' he said sitting down still laughing.

'Hi I'm Annie I'm gonna be doing your exam today' I said while putting on my gloves. 'I'm Phil' he said.  'I know you are' I said.

'Oh city fan?' he asked. 'More of a united gal' I joked. 'Right we're not gonna get along' he laughed.

A few hours had passed and I'd gotten through most of the team I looked at my list to see who was left. Trent , Jessie and Jude, I swear this team has too many light skins. 

Jessie walked in grinning like the chesire cat. 'Evening, Names Jesse, Jesse Lingard' he said sticking his hand out giving me a light skin stare. 'Um hi' I said laughing at his strange introduction.

  'Right just sign this please' I said handing him my clipboard. 'no no no no, no need for this' he said pushing the board away. 'you kinda need to sign-'. 'listen love lets skip the small talk' he said interrupting me.

  'I don't really need the physical exam everyone knows my physicals 100' he said smirking. 'right but my job is to-'. 'BUT what I do need is a lovely lady in my life and that lovely lady is you miss erm'.

'Annie' I said awkwardly. 'Yeah you miss Anna' he smirked reaching out for my hand. 'Annie' I corrected him letting go of his hand. 'Sir can you please let me do this exam' I said too tired to entertain his flirting.

'Course love lemme just get that number first' he said handing me his phone. I was too tired to try refuse so I typed it in plus he was kinda cute.

I finished the exam as quick as I could and shooed him out the door. 'Could you get Trent to come in next please' I asked as he walked out. 'Course baby cakes' he said making me laugh.

 Trent came in and was to my relief very quiet and respectful, I got the exam done very quickly. 'Just get Jude on your way out please' I asked.

  'Sure and by the way are you and Jude like a thing?' he asked. 'No why' I replied confused. 'He used to talk bare about some Annie girl must be a different one though' he replied.

  'Did he say bad things?' I asked intrigued. 'Nah he talks about her like she's his soulmate or summat' he laughed walking out.

'Saved the best for last I see' Jude said walking in. 'Boy please' I said laughing. 

'how's your first day been' he asked sitting on the exam table. 'Stressful' I sighed. 'How's yours been' I asked back rolling up his shorts to check his thigh muscles, trying to avoid eye contact while doing so because I know I'd fold.

  'The same' he leaned back sensing I felt awkward. 'Err I thought the leg massages were just for me' Lingard exclaimed bursting into the room.

'What now Jessie' I laughed. 'Sorry to bother baby cakes but I think you gave me the wrong number some Donny named Kannan answered' he said genuinely, making me and Jude snicker.

'Um sorry about that' I chuckled trying to hold in my laugh. 'Here lemme give you my real number' I said typing it feeling bad. 'Its fine Anna love a girl with a sense of humour' he said walking away. 'Annie!' I shouted out the door.

'That boys too funny' I laughed walking back into the room. 'Anyways where were we' I said resuming the massage.

'What was that?' Jude asked sitting up. 'What was what?' I said confused. 'Don't tell me you like that geezer' he scolded.

'I mean he's cute' I said confused as to why Jude cared. 'I didn't bring you here to flirt with my team mates' he snapped. 'no way your mad I talked to one guy' I said in disbelief. 'whatever' he sighed lying back down. We finished the rest of the exam and the drive home in an awkward silence.

Lingard lowkey got W rizz