*JUDES POV*

We finally arrived at George's park, Jude walked me into the building and waited with me to make sure I didn't get lost. 'Hi I'm Annie Kingston' I said under my breath over and over while nervously pacing up and down the hallway .

  'You'll be fine' Jude said stopping me and squeezing my hand. 'I hope so' I said looking up at him, not letting go of his hand. 

I forgot how comforting holding his hand was, just the simple act of feeling his fingers intertwined with mine, it's like a security blanket.

 Suddenly an east Asian woman dressed like a receptionist came out. I quickly let go of Jude's hand not wanting her to see. 'Are you Annie Kingston' She asked in a professional voice with a smile. 'Yeah that's me' I smiled back.

'Ok follow me' She said as she started walking. I followed her and turned around to see Jude was still standing there. 'GO' I mouthed. 'LOVE YOU ANNIE' he shouted laughing trying to embarrass me while walking away.

*Jude's POV*

I looked at the time and realised training started in 5 minutes. 'shit' I murmured as I ran to the changing rooms. As I walked in I saw all my team mates huddled around Lingard's phone. 'Morning boys' I said met with no response.

 'yo she's buff' I heard Trent say as he looked at the phone. 'I dibs her' Lingard said. 'You cant dibs a woman' Saka moaned. 'Innit so not feminist' Foden added.

'She's a bit young shouldn't she be in Uni' Mason said concerned. 'She still is she's here for an an internship I think' Grealish answered. 'I could teach her a thing or two' Trent said smirking. 'Behave' Kane said giving him a slap on the head

'yo Jude come pree our new nurse' Saka said calling me over. I knew they were talking about Annie but I pretended I didn't. 'Yeah cute' I said looking at the photo. 'Just cute??, Mate she's wifey material' Lingard exclaimed

*Annie's POV*

I followed the woman into a room where she gave me a bunch of legal letters to sign. There was another mean older looking woman in the room. As soon as she left the east Asian woman walked up to me.

  'Omg your so leng' she said dropping the professional voice to reveal a south London accent. 'Thank youu babe so are you' I said feeling gassed . 'I'm Min-Jun but you can call me Mimi' she said smiling.

  'So what's going on with you and Jude??' she said  sitting next to me. 'Um nothing we're just friends' I said confused. 'bitch friends don't look at each other like that' she said smirking

Before I had the chance to respond an older man in scrubs walked in. 'Mimi stop scaring the intern' he sad jokingly. 'Whatever' she said stomping back to her desk. 'Right Annie are you ready to start?' he asked. 'Yes' I said with a smile.

He gave me a tour of the medical suite and showed me where everything was. 'Have you done physical exams before?' He asked. 'Yeah we practice them a lot' I replied confidently.  'Perfect since its the first day back all the boys need physical exams, do you think you can handle them yourselves?' he asked. 'the boys or the physical exams?' I replied. 'Both' he laughed.

Lingard in the next chapter:

stay tuned xoxo