Anger.

I state my opinion.

You come back with and attack and a dig at my personal being.

Then block me.

You left me there with no way to defend myself after your unnecessary strike against me.

Me as a person.

As a human being.

You tried to make me feel less than human.

Like you were better and everything I said was invalid because what you wrote was gospel.

Yes, I am angry at you.

Yes, I want to comment back to you.

Yes, I want to do all these things, but overall I want to tell you my opinion is valid.

My opinion does not make me less of a person that you are.

My opinion does not make you better than me.

My opinion was not wrong.

My opinion is valid and just and it stands.

-

A message to consumers of any product/service who have been victimized in the comments by either another viewer or the creator themselves:

Your opinion is not wrong because they say it is.

Your opinion is not wrong because it doesn't go along with what they believe.

Your opinion is not wrong because they believe you are a lesser human being.

Your opinion matters.

-

And to the author that blocked me before I could defend myself:

"God, I wasn't aware anything I said was offensive at all. I didn't say I wasn't going to read it because of the content. I merely stated what I thought it was going to be. I guess me having an opinion justifies a condescending attitude from an author I respected."

-

Thank you for reading and I hope you will stand up for yourself if anyone does this to you.

All the love, IntuitionsGirl. xx