reminders for future rqs

hi! i know i might have written stuff related to the things you guys like but the reason why i only granted one in a previous chapter was because i dont accept requests like the others.

giving me a very detailed message/comment telling me what to write and how to write it is very stressful for your poor author :')

if you want a specific storyline please simplify your message! e.x "cl, js where js confuses cl by sending him a picture of him holding a ring but he has bunggeoppangs as the background. making cl think that he was making a joke."

not super long detailed requests where it took you three comments to tell me what you want the characters to be doing.

so for now on, please remember the list of requests i wont be accepting now.

- mpreg (the last time i did this i didnt like how it came out.)

- omegaverse

- 127 x dreamies (aside from mk and hc)

- mk is pregnant????????????? and a younger mem is the father?????????????????

- piss kink. (whoever dmed me that do not dm me again)

requests that will have a higher chance of me accepting them are soft and fluffy, angst with a happy ending, angst x angst, or smut with...no ending.

no pressure though! i accept more types of chapters but the 5 stuff listed on top is not it.