- rj, hc

random one, just taking an idea out :)

this story is lowk bad but idk about u

--

"everyday i get reminded of how much i love you."

︎︎

︎︎

︎︎

︎︎

︎︎

︎19 is the age where you're now old enough, yet still too young.

old enough to know what to do, but too young to do it.

for example, the situation renjun is in right now. he knows he has to get out and run for his life, but hes still too young to risk it.

"want a drink?" a guy smiled.

renjun nodded and sat down, the music was blasting through his ears but the only thing he could focus on was the alcohol going through his body.

"i know you, huang. you're in the same university as me." the guy chuckled and handed him a glass. "who knew the top student would walk around in bars?"

"screw you, i'm already stressed enough." renjun snapped and drank from the glass.

"i'm haechan. lee haechan. and you live like an hour away from here, who took you here?"

"myself."

"okay alcoholic. i'm taking you home after one last glass."

"i'm still sober enough?"

"with that face? you aren't fooling anyone."

renjun rolled his eyes, "will you at least take me to the hills before you kidnap me?"

"who said i was gonna kidnap you? i'm taking you home. back with jaemin, and the guy that smiles all the time." haechan replied. "they let you out on your own? aren't you basically their son?"

renjun shrugged, fidgeting with the shot glass. "how do you know jaemin?"

"i have some mutuals. but the hills?"

"i just want to get some air."

--

haechan locked his car and placed the keys inside his pocket, turning to where renjun was to see him looking for four leafed clovers.

he took the chance to take a picture before walking up to the boy, patting his head and crouching down beside him. "what are you doing?"

renjun smiled and showed him the clovers in his hands, giving two of them to the other. "i like it here."

"thats great." haechan chuckled. "aren't you supposed to be a bit tipsy? why are you being adorable?"

"i told you i was still sober. why were you at the club?"

"mark told me you go there often. wanted to see if he was lying or not." wrong, he wanted to make sure renjun was doing alright.

renjun hummed. "whats it like being able to do all of that?"

"honestly? its not that fun." haechan replied. "everytime you're having fun theres that one thought that reminds you that you could have done better. whats it like being the top student?"

"i feel like my feelings aren't important anymore, its like i only live for the applause and the awards."

"renjun?"