𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾. 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

Key:

"Na'vi normal font"

"English italics"

'Thoughts or Signings'

Ao'nung 's Point of View

I/N: Ikran name

༄࿐ೃ✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆༺☆༻⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩༄࿐ೃ˙

Ping

"Hey!" The eel faced boy yelled.

Lo'ak and I ducked back down into the bushes, trying to keep the snickering to a minimum.

"What, bro?" The other one questioned.

"Nevermind. I just swear something hit me a moment ago."

Lo'ak and I eyed each other with mischief.

"Oh.. okay..." The other replied, weirded out by his friend's behaviour.

Lo'ak and I crept back up again, projectiles at the ready.

Once the eel boy came into range, we fired, blowing through the tube.

The small round seeds hit the boy square in the back of the head.

Lo'ak and I wheezed, gasping for breath as we fought for our life to stay silent.

"Hey!" The Metkayina boy swivelled around to his friend, more aggravated this time.

"Are you doing that? Cut it out!"

Lo'ak snorted, and I quickly cover his mouth, pulling both of us back down before we were seen by the group.

Truthfully, we weren't supposed to do this. We were banned from using these actually. Lo'ak and I used to play with these back in the forest when we were younger, but when a supposedly innocent children's game results in well... a few too many casualties... well, yeah.

There were numerous times we had accidently hit someone in the eye. One time it went up someone's nose. That was quite a disaster... I think that was the first time I ever saw dad get so mad at the two of us.

The last straw that broke the camel's back, or straws rather, was probably the incident where I choked on one of the seeds. It was a chaotic event in itself and our parents couldn't stop panicking until our father squeezed me repetitively, crushing me until I spat it back up. The other time was when Lo'ak swallowed one. We were banned ever since.

Except we never stopped.

We just stopped aiming at people.

Lo'ak crept over to the left, and I slowly yet carefully climbed up the nearby palm tree in a stealthy manner for a better aim. We waited for an opening.

Opening made, we shot.

Lo'ak hit one square in the back.

Ping, ping.

The seed I shot through the tube, hit a boy in the side of the forehead.

Ping.

"Bro!" The boy dragged in outrage.

"No wait, something hit me too!"

"And me!"

I slid down the trunk, landing back into the thick bush.

We never stopped practicing back in the forest, and instead used targets. We didn't hear any complaints after that.

Lo'ak crept back over, and we laughed quietly amongst ourselves.