𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺. 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚎

Key:

"Na'vi normal font"

"English italics"

'Thoughts or Signings'

Ao'nung 's Point of View

I/N: Ikran name

˙༄࿐ೃ✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆༺☆༻⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩༄࿐ೃ˙

"WOOO!" Ao'nung hollered.

I laughed, covering my mouth with a hand as I sat upon the large tulkun's back, legs dangling in the water. Anok lifted his heavily armored tail fin, rolling as Ao'nung flew off. He dove legs first as he slipped into the water.

The two of us spent time with Anok, celebrating his return together as the three of us played and rough housed.

Once Ao'nung resurfaced and hoisted himself back up, I ran down Anok's back, right into Ao'nung's arms.

"Oomph." Ao'nung groaned with a breathy chuckle, stumbling back at the impact.

His arms squeezed around me, large hand patting my back as he breathily laughed at my endearing behaviour.

"Damn, I was hoping to knock you over." I laughed with a toothy grin.

"Skxawng, I am obviously too strong to be knocked over so easily." He laughed with me, eyes squinting in a smile.

I yelped as he lifted me up into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"See?" He smugly stated in question.

I rolled my eyes, wrapping my arms around him.

Leaning in, I brushed my lips against his, catching them.

Ao'nung smiled into the kiss, pressing into it.

There came a rumbling from beneath us, sinking under our feet.

"Hey!"

"Woah!"

Anok lowered into the water, letting us fall into the sea below. His laugh bellowed as he swam circles around us, making a show of leaping out of the water.

"Anok!" Ao'nung complained.

Anok let out a series of calls and clicks.

"Sorry, about that, Anok" I chuckled.

✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆༺☆༻⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

Ao'nung walked along the roped net pathway, a smile accompanying his face.

"Ao'nung." His mother called out from her seat as he entered their home pod, voice indifferent but Ao'nung could tell there was an explicable sharp edge to her tone. A gravelly 'shing' sounds from the rock she slid against the spear, in the process of sharpening her weapon.

"Who is that boy to you?"

Ao'nung froze, his smile immediately dissipating as a chill shot through his spine.

His mind seemed to turmoil at the unexpected question, unsure of how to approach these uncharted waters, not expecting to have this conversation so soon. He had planned in due time to speak of his promise of love to his family when everything was set in place, and when everything just felt right. And that time he didn't think at all to be now.

His father entered their home pod, his presence firm but open and waiting as he set a hand on his mate's shoulder.

Ao'nung hadn't needed a moment more to know who his mother was referring to.