ʚ[♱𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵀʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ♱]ɞ

----------------ʚ♱ɞ ---------------
‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ -♱ - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, Heartslabyul's  Vice Housewarden entered what everyone longed to see the moment they arise from unconsciousness. By now, most of the students had already been escorted into the Mirror Room awaiting fate to lead them.

But Trey Clover on the other hand, had noticed something strange while awakening students from their slumber.

As coffins danced around the fire lit arches. Trey Clover walked towards what felt like an old memory. The space around him suddenly turned cold, the air grew dense and heavy. In a small corner behind the archways lied a singular dark coffin. Hidden away, protected from light.

The tall, evergreen haired man felt a sudden sense of unease. Away from the torches that illuminated the tall stained windows green. Kneeling down he took a closer look.

The old wooden casket lied covered in a blanket of dust, hiding it of its treasures. His hand lightly swiped against the coffin sending dust into spirals of joy. Coughing, Trey whipped his hand around the air shooing the dust away.

'Strange', He thought. His hand was placed down onto the cool wood where  his warm hazel eyes found themselves gravitated to a delicately engraved plating. His face formed a clever smirk, whipping away more of the dust.

Putting them back on, trey took a closer look. The engravings looked to be made with magic gold. Though dull, still shined a small sparkle. Though the wood looked as if it were centuries old and rotting.

Trey took a special key from his pocket, and tried opening the rotten casket. But to his surprise, his key didn't match what was on the old gateway. 'How is this possible' He thought, Trey tried using the key once more but to his luck, nothing worked.

'Is it possible the metal has rusted?', He examine the box perplexed.

"TREYYY ARE YOU IN HERE?", a sudden voice erupted from the hallway connecting the gate room to the rest of the school. "RIDDLE IS CALLING FOR YA!" The voice called, "YOU BETTER BE THERE A.S.A.P ELSE IT'S OFF WITH MY HEAD!"

"Cater? Is that you?", Trey's eyes dart across the room. "OMG! Trey I found you!", Cater scratched his long light orange hair. "But what are you doing in the dark L.O.L?" Cater raised an eyebrow, "I.d.k about you Trey but I.m.o thats kinda serial killer behavior..."

Trey picked up the coffin, once again sending dust spiraling into the air and onto his robes. "Trey what are you doing with that coffin?" Cater suddenly taken aback took a step away from Trey. "Don't tell me you're helping Riddle hide one of his corpses?!", Cater pointed dramatically at the deteriorating gateway.

Trey simply smiled whipping the dust off of his robes. "Why of course Carer, and you'll be next if we don't get back."Cater laugh anxiously, "Yea right... so we better head back now."

The two of them walked out of the Gates Room and towards the mirror chamber where orientation should've ended by now.

Cater relaxed his arms behind his head, "So whats is the coffin about anyway?" He looked at the large coffin Trey cradled delicately in his arms. "It seems to be an Old gate that hadn't been discarded yet." He looked down at the gold engravings printed on the beautiful dark wood. "I thought I might as well bring it to Headmage Crowley since Riddle is in need of my assistance."