ʚ[♱ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝟐: The Girl In The Coffin ♱]ɞ

----------------ʚ♱ɞ ---------------
‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ -♱ - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐲's face contorted with shock and confusion. Was it really possible that the mirror could've brought a woman to this school? Well, with the recent incidents he wouldn't be shocked if the mirror had already done such a thing before. Though, he couldn't wrap is head around why. Why would the magic mirror do such a thing? He took another sip of tea trying to soothe his growing headache.

"Serris, are you sure the mirror has brought a woman to this school?" Releasing a long sigh, He felt his head throb as more problems stacked on-top of another.

 "Well", Serris was silent for a moment, "I must admit, I'am not completely sure if they are female or not headmaster.." Serris' gaze fled Crowley's intense stare, instead distracting himself with the vast array of different trinkets displayed around his office. 

 "Though, on the student plate, it states their name is Celestia, which is typically a feminine name" Serris avoided his gaze. Crowley looks at him deadpanned. Why had he hired this hunk of stupidity again? 

Behind his stoic raven-like mask held nothing but sweat formed along with a tense frown that visibly crawled onto his face but Crowley chuckles believing he had misheard Serris. "By what do you mean, Nurse Serris?" Crowley  glanced up at the tall man, Serris looks at him unsure, "I believe the mirror has chosen a lady as a student." Serris firmly states. Crowley's eyes widened his shock and confusion was quickly replaced with denial and disbelief. "Nurse Serris, with the utmost respect, I do not believe the mirror could make such a mistake." Crowley's demeanor grows serious, his hand gripped the delicate handle of his dainty teacup tighter. "Are you sure you did not make a mistake?"

"Headmaster Crowley, I assure you that the mirror has indeed brought a woman to this school." Serris reverts his gaze back towards Crowley, "I may be new but my eyes do not deceive me.". Feeling the severity of their predicament Crowley stands up readjusting the white sleeves of his button down shirt, "I refuse to believe such foolishness!"

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ -♱ - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

The students looked a Crowley weirdly as he quickly walked by, followed by Nurse Serris. "Was there trouble already?" They thought. Since the start of the year, NRC has been a total mess. Especially with the addition of a magic-less human and their pet weasel.

Crowley placed his hands on the doors of the infirmary, catching his breath, he pushed opened the doors with such force a loud bang erupted, echoing through the room that sent the birds perched on the trees outside soaring.

Serris flinched at Crowley's slight outburst, he coughed regaining his composure. 

And there, at the far opposite end of the infirmary had laid the old half-open casket illuminated by the sunlight which poured from the tall infirmary windows. Ignoring the rows of neatly folded beds the two men went straight towards the old ancient looking casket. 

Crowley tugged on edge of his gloves, reaching forward he grasped the coffin keeping it in place before reaching into is left pocket drawing out an old tarnished key decorated with raven-like wings. Carefully placing the key inside the keyhole, he twisted the key. 

His eyes stared blankly, confused as to why the key wouldn't turn. He tried again. It wouldn't budge. Crowley cocked his head to the side, "Perhaps the key hold has been too eroded.". He sighs in disappointment, "Well I suppose we'll have to take other measures then."

Serris stares at Crowley with curiosity backing away from his tall figure. Standing up, the raven-masked man stretches out his fingers, noises of his cracking fingers echoed throughout the empty infirmary. 

Reaching out his gloved hand towards the casket, a green light enveloped his hand slowly making its way towards the coffin. Slowly, it levitated off the stone ground. The old wood creaked as the nails were slowly pulled apart by a magical force. Slowly, little cracks formed around the opening of the coffin. Eventually all of the nails fastening  the pieces of wood together were sprawled across the cold stone floor. 

Crowley stared in anticipation, holding his breath he removed the cover. Still in the air, the wooden covering fell onto the ground causing a loud bang as a cloud of dust blinded their vision.

Coughing, they both managed to swat away the dust revealing a long haired girl deeply asleep. "My word..." Serris gasped, Crowley let the coffin down as it stood up vertically on the ground. The girl's body falling out of the coffin but was swiftly caught by Serris. 

"Well I suppose you were right Nurse Serris." Crowley looked pitifully at the girl. She had long red wine hair which seemed to have been dyed due to the snow white hair showing at her roots. Her complexion was pale and her body frail. 

"What is our plan of action Headmage?". Serris gently cradled the poor girl in his arms. "We cannot just leave her, she'll die." He reasoned, "She looks have dead! Hell she must've been in there for centuries." Serris pitted the poor girl, he couldn't imagine how it must feel to be years ahead of her supposed time, in fact she isn't supposed to be here at all.

Taking in Serris' words he couldn't deny it was indeed their fault the girl had ended up here in the first place. They have taken many years away from the girl. Her family must be dead by now and she will have nowhere else to go even if she were to return. The school owes the girl her entire life but Crowley wasn't sure how to repay her. 

"You are right Nurse Serris, we owe the poor girl much." Crowley states, "We should keep her here for now. I trust that you'll take care of her." Serris nods, of course Headmage, I'll make sure to keep a close eye on her." He eyes the girl with concern. 

"Ah and please notify me of her awakening, I'd like to work things out with the girl." Crowley brushed off the dust that coated his thick clothing. "Oh right, and try your best to hide her from the students." Crowley eyed the many male students though the window outside the courtyard. "I'd rather there not be a commotion if you know what I mean."

"Of course, I'll do my best."

And with that Crowley left the infirmary leaving the girl in Serris' care. The tall man carried the skinny girl towards the infirmary bed farthest away from the others.  Serris would be lying if Crowley's words didn't deepen his worry for the girl. She already looked deathly and being in a school willed with males was concerning. 

He neatly tucked her into the soft infirmary bed replacing it's sheets with newly warmed blankets. While preparing a drip, he could only hope that things turn out well for her. 

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ -♱ - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Far far away under, a short dark green haired man for the past 500 years had  searched The Royal Library of Devildom countless of times in search for an answer to his master's restlessness.  Barbados had always somehow found the answers to everything but this, this was something different. It was almost as if he was trying to find something that had not existed in the 3 realms

Edited [No]

----------------ʚ♱ɞ ---------------

Hello everyone! I'am back! surprise surprise!! I finally found the motivation to write again, but it might not be for long because of testing coming up. I apologize for any inconsistencies with my book! It has almost been a year since I've updated it and i'm trying to get into the works of things. I'am also still fairly new to the twisted wonderland fandom so I apologize for anyone acting out of character. 

And once again! please stay nice in the comments it helps a lot! 

Thank you for supporting my book <33