Way back home~

Summer break of their first yr has ended ...both of them are now in university...while Aye studies in the faculty of arts...Akk studies law**... it's rare for them to meet at college but they commute to college and back with each other and it's a quite a amount of time...every yr after they got together they spend summer break in Akk's hometown...but this yr it was a little different...Akk invited Aye's mom to meet his parents...Aye was very shocked to hear this news from Akk as he never thought it will be Akk to bring his mother to meet his parents...for them it was a new milestone...Aye's mom being the sweetheart blended right in with Akk's parents...and Akk's parents loved her just like they loved Aye when he first came to their house.... finally it was time for them to attend college again.. they all left Akk's hometown the day before college was supposed to start.

[** According to P'Prapt's second book they both r in engineering faculty but I am tired with gays and faculty of engineering lol]

Aye was driving and Akk sat beside him ..Akk insisted his mother to sit beside Aye but she refused...

Aye: ooh this summer break was soo fun...mom, now you will make me the food with Akk's mom's recipe right?!

Mom: Ofcourse son, that's why I learned from her...I will send you food sometimes.

Aye: *nudging Akk *then you won't be missing your mom's cooking...haha...and I can eat both of her yummy food  *smirk*

Akk: aiii Ayee....*under his voice* what nonsense are you saying??

Mom: *smiled* [a/n- she knows lol]

Aye continued blabbering this and that the whole way...not stopping for a moment...he was totally excited abt his mom visiting THEIR hometown...

Akk: oyee taulek**, focus on the road... it's dangerous

Aye: Aren't you glad that I am soo happy right now...yeaa yeaa I know u r not happy anymore with me I have become old to you....wait...*pouty voice* are yoU cheating on me   tauyai**...*pause*...answer me why are you so quite???

[ Taulek**---tiny person/shortstop || Tauyai** --- big person/bigfoot]

Akk: *sigh* think whatever you want to think...I am tired of arguing...*deep sigh*

Aye: *pout* Hmph- you r cheating on me for sure!!

And then again he started resuming his blabbering..

Akk smiled to himself and thought " ahhh what have I gotten myself into....why is he soo darn cutee!!"..he blushed at his thoughts alone..

After 6 hrs of drive they finally reached home...they dropped Aye's mom at her house on the way home...

Akk and Aye both were super tired so once they got into Akk's dorm they were completely out...but thankfully Akk being a perfectionist already put on alarm for the next day so it won't be a problem to get up early in the morning...

NOTE

[publish the next part tomorrow...this is my first time writing AkkAye fic...and also english is not my first language so forgive me for any grammatical and spelling errors]

I appreciate everyone who reads TT... THANKSSS A LOT

LOVE Y'ALL <3