Smells like coffee~

Next morning,

Akk got up at 6am to make some breakfast for themselves....college wasn't untill 2pm... thankfully they both had afternoon class...he let aye to sleep some more...and he himself sat down for some assignments that was left...he didn't know how the time passed but it was already 9am...he decided to wake Aye up...as he was about to rise up from his chair suddenly he was startled by something wet at the back of his neck...he still isn't used to unexpected aye...

Aye: mmm u taste like cofeee~...*smacking lips*

Akk: *flushed from ear to ear* ahh--h Aye u w--oke up?!

Casually Aye went around the chair tracing Akk's broad shoulder and sat on his lap facing him as he answered "Mmm it was too bright"

*smacking lips*Akk: *flushed from ear to ear* ahh--h Aye u w--oke up?!Casually Aye went around the chair tracing Akk's broad shoulder and sat on his lap facing him as he answered "Mmm it was too bright"

                              [got inspiration from pinterest...this is how Aye sat on Akk's lap :) ]

Akk still processing what's happening by just sitting still with a sleepy Aye rubbing his head like their pet cat on his shoulders. After solid 5 minutes of silence Akk finally spoke "go sleep some more if u r still sleepy or go have the omlete and bread from the kitchen counter... let me complete my work ...u have already completed yours haven't you?!"

"..."

"AYEEEE!!"

"What what ..who where when??!!" Akk giggled...Aye smacked his head and said sluggishly "WHAT??"

"Get off ..let me complete my work first"

"U complete yr work I am not disturbing you or anything..let me stay here a bit...u smell warm"

Akk stunned for few seconds before giggling and planting a kiss near his eyes as he pulled him closer.

Aye snuggled closer as Akk's inner turmoil started to get the best of him...he can't focus..no matter how much time have passed he is still not used to the butterflies he feels everytime Aye is close to him...it still feels like the first time he touched him ... it's crazy how Aye still smelled like sun musked with ocean smell... Akk didn't know how he completed his assignments with all sorts of thoughts going through his mind.

After solid 2 hrs of working as well as caressing Aye's back he was finally done with his assignments... Aye finally got up  after getting smacked on the head ...after completing breakfast and bath they got up and went to university together...

                                                                                              END

NOTE

As promised updated today...

Had a different sort of ending in my mind...but well...it was 18+...but I wanted my first AkkAye fic to be cute so...maybe I will write a different sort of ending later...

My first time writing AkkAye fic...started this back in November and finally finished :") 

Please give me feedbacks it means a lot!!

THANK YOU FOR READING !!

Love, Mika  ♡