User Unknown [4]

The photography club at the end of a busy day, especially on Fridays was great.

Being surrounded by people ,who shared the same interest as her, enjoying the more simple things in life. Her sister and her would never see eye to eye on such a thing like that, her sister liked flashy, lavish and luxurious stuff like handbags outfits and the latest phones, not that she didn't occasionally want something new but her sister took it above and beyond.

She and her sister, were two sides of the same coin as they were both Ronshakus yet they were so different.

They were both brought up differently as well.

Y/n was often locked in her room, left a crying mess, with snot running down her nose, with knuckles with skin chipped off due to her pounding the wooden door over and over. Her father had been lost without her mother and he felt Musume was a memory that needed to be preserved and cherished.

Y/n had never heard the words I love you before, not even from her own father, maybe that's why she lashed out and spat harshly toxic words like Musume did. Y/n use to be this harsh angry person ,who blamed the world for all her problems because she was her father's problem.

She used to pack a mighty punch at anyone she thought was lesser than her because it stopped other's from hurting her, she was trying to protect herself she said. Y/n didn't wanted to be pulled under, into a world were she was meek and ripe for the picking. She didn't want to be people's punching bag again, with blood dripping down her nose and face being bruised and sore.

So, Y/n did that to others, she wouldn't let other's drown her she would be the one to pull them under first.

Y/n still didn't realize, by doing this she was just pushing more people away, trapping herself in a bubble of isolation, away from the world. She only realized, when she snapped at a purple headed girl ,who cried. It reminded her so much of her self, it scared her and she bursted into tears and the girl stayed, stayed to comfort her despite her hurtful words. Her name was Kokona, and she taught her how to care, one person made such an impact on her. Helping her find another friend, called Saki.

Maybe, Y/n wouldn't have been so horrible, if her father cared more.

It was a burning feeling, being unwanted and being trapped in a bubble.

How she sees it is, being unwanted is when you and the person you desperately wished cared for you in they cared for anyone but you and you were both separated by a gap.

The gap isn't deep, it isn't impossible for one person on the other side to jump over to reach you ; the gap was a simple thin line in the earth.

A gap that could be easily reached over to get to you, but they wouldn't, simply because it was you on the other side

If it was someone her father actually cared about like Musume he would do it without a second thought. It didn't matter if Y/n ran 5 miles and her sister refused to walk a single step, still Musume was a better child, why?

Simply, because she's not Y/n.

Simply, because Y/n could only wish that she was like Musume, rather than being herself because who would care about her.

Kokona and Saki did of course.

They changed her.

But those thoughts, of self-hatred still haunted her mind till one day, pop.