#17

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter, but while I was reading it I noticed that it is not good enough and I'm not so proud with that chapter. I hope I'll do better

KY'S P. O. V

I dropped the call and threw my duffel bag on the back sit then reversed out of the garage leaving the compound. I'm going back to my house, sad I didn't say goodbye to my sister but I'll still get to see her around more often.

I furiously rummaged through my hair, thinking about Laqueta's look alike it doesn't put my mind at peace, it's like I know her and my heart tells me that I've seen her some where but I can't put my finger on it. The thing is she looks like Laqueta maybe I'm just getting it all wrong but I can't shake off the feeling that I know her . Recalling the way she was looking at me it's like she knew me or maybe I'm reading too much to it, I don't know I'm confused very much confused.

I parked the car in the garage and took my duffel bag from the back sit and dragged my self inside the house, I dragged my heavy body up the stairs. I hate to be confused and to feel strong emotions because it weighs down on me to the point where my mind doesn't function well, not that I lose my mind or something like that,  I just feel weak and tired very tired.

I threw my self on the bed and buried my head under the pillow feelings frustrated, all the memories from that day came back striking me like a lighting bolt.

I cannot rest until I know if it's her or not , but I know that it's not Laqueta I've spent enough time with her to know that we don't connect.

In the end I'll have to find her.

LAQUETA'S P. O. V

I walked slowly down the corridors heading to the exit, with a lot running through my mind. Who is she? Where did she come from? Is she my sister? Are we somehow related? I felt like I was going crazy with all those questions in my head, I feel bad for saying all those things but what's done is done, I'm overwhelmed with emotions I feel like crying so bad. I think I'm going to cry, I quickly walked out the school premises to the parking lot , then I remembered that Ky is the one who drove me here.

"want a ride? "

I stood frozen on my steps, I felt my heart pounding fast against my chest and my eyes welling up, I never thought I'd hear that chilled deep voice again I thought him being gone was actually not bad but it was bad, so bad.

I turned around to see him standing looking all tall and handsome like always with his head held high, I didn't think this would happen but tears started streaming down my face I quickly looked down and wiped away my tears, I heard him chuckle, "it's not a bad thing to cry".

I saw his....snickers! He's wearing snickers?

He cupped my chin lifting my face up so we stand face to chest, I even forgot how little I feel whenever I'm around him, I lifted my face a little so I could stare into his hollow grey eyes that sent shivers all over my body. He smirked at me, I landed a punch on his rock hard chest he winced a little, "that's for leaving without saying anything",I threw another one, "that's for making me feel vulnerable, for making it hard for me to not care about your whereabouts", before I knew it I was throwing punches at him and he letted me, I bet he felt nothing.

I tried convincing myself that him disappearing was not half bad but it's a good thing , I cared and thought about him every night, hoping he's fine.

"you are a moron", I said tears falling rapidly down my cheeks and he held my hands giving me a thight hug, brushing my back in a soothing manner, I even forgot about the doppelganger.

"I'm sorry ", he said in a whisper.

I cried so much that I even thought my eyes will fall out, thinking of the reason as to why I'm crying it's a silly thing. After quite some time he managed to calm me down, "I'm truly sorry princess", he said clearly this time. He planted a soft kiss on my hair, "wanna get out of here?", I nodded my head that lied on his chest.

He pulled me by the waist towards the main gate, "where's your back pack?".

"my locker", he nodded and led me to The freaking Deceiver : 2015 Indian Scout, "wow! Can I have it ?", I asked teasingly.

"when we get back", get back from where?

He gave me the black and grey helmet and he took the grey one, "hope on", I did as told putting on the helmet in the process, he took my hands wrapping them around his waist my heart jumped a bit leaving me breathless.

"hold on tight", it's my first time riding on a motorcycle with someone I usually ride alone.

Two weeks had passed with me thinking that I don't give a damn about this idiot I'm riding with , I'm only realising now that I fucking care about him and I like him, no matter how much I tried to convince myself that it's just feelings and they will go away, oh boy! Was I wrong, they did not even budge instead of forgetting I liked him even more.

This is all new to me and I'm loving it, I should just strip out this no emotion mask and be who I was 8 years ago before my first kill, let me tell you what and who I was.

I was so innocent, spoke less sometimes I was a neutral, I was a down to earth person who couldn't even hurt a mosquito no matter how much they bit me. I loved nearly everyone around me, enemy or not I just loved you for no reason at all but that all changed when I first killed a person, I became a monster but now I'm going to change all that because, because I just want to. I'm not saying that I won't do anything to mosquitos when they are bitting me.

"we are here", he said and parked the motorcycle infront of the club, OK!?

I got off and he followed, "let go", he took off his helmet and placed it on the table near where he parked the motorcycle and I did the same following him to the 296 GTS FERRARI,"where exactly are we going?", I asked getting in.

"somewhere", he only said that and took my hand intertwining it with his, I felt the warmth from my hand travelling all over my body finally reaching my pounding heart, I felt more heat on my cheeks. What's happening? Am I catching the cold?

"you look even prettier when blushing", I touched my cheeks shyly he squeezed my hand a little and continued driving to God knows where.

He suddenly stopped the car at the side of the road and turned to stare at me, "you are so beautiful", He said staring straight into my eyes, he brought his other hand to my cheek and brushed it slightly.

"I like you", he said slowly making sure I hear every single letter, he brought my face closer to his,brushing his lips against mine he licked my bottom lip before kissing me, I kissed him back ..........

**************

well Tristan is back yippee🤸‍♀, and Ky is depressed
😞.
Stick around for more, oh!  Nearly forgot  Tristan likes Laqueta just wanted to put it out there that he likes her😇

-AUTHOR