Chapter 6

Aditi chuckled, purithu thatha yaar kita solli irupenganu she said.

Sathya Moorthy: Avanga thaan unnoda parents ah he asked.

Aditi nodded, unga peranuku love patha bayam ana avangaluku money mela love avalo thaan thatha she said.

Sathay Moorthy: Seri polama he asked.

Aditi: Na poi avara cool pannitu varan thatha she said.

Sathya Moorthy: Vendam Sai ethathu pannira poran he said.

Aditi: Panna mataru thatha she said and went to his cabin again.

Aadarsh was sitting holding his head. He looked up at her hearing the door opening sound.

Aadarsh: Now what he shouted.

Aditi smiled at him and moved near him. He stood up from his seat and started to walk back.

Aadarsh: Ipa ethuku pakathula vara enna venumo angaye ninu sollu he said.

Aditi smirked seeing his reaction. She stood closely near him. She pulled him to her height and kissed his forehead. That kiss something assured him but he couldn't identify.

He gulped. She took his hand while looking into his eyes. She placed his hands on her stomach.

Aditi: Happy 4th month pregnancy daddy she said. He can't resist his emotions. Though they both didn't have any sexual relationship, his emotion as a father urged him.

Aditi looked at his eyes which showed different emotions. But she wasn't able to read his emotions. She took his hand and came out of his cabin as she wasn't able to hold back her emotions.

Sathya Moorthy saw her coming out while wiping her tears.

Sathya Moorthy: Enna achu Sai yen kannu ellam kalangi iruku he asked.

Aditi nodded as if nothing.

Sathya Moorthy: Ethathu sonnana Sai he asked.

Aditi: Ila thatha nama polam she said.

Sathya Moorthy nodded and left the topic, seri nama Dr. Karthik ah meet pannitu polam he said.

Aditi nodded.

Mukunthan came to Aadarsh cabin and saw him standing with a shock filled face.

Mukunthan shook Aadarsh to bring back to reality.

Mukunthan: Sir are you alright? He asked.

Aadarsh cleared his throat, I am okay he said and sat on his seat.

Mukunthan understood that Aditi did some treatment to him. He smiled and left for his cabin.

Aditi and Sathya Moorthy reached the hospital and went to meet the doctor.

Aditi explained everything but didn't say that last part.

Karthik stood up from his, Ungala love panna sonna sandai potutu vanthu irukenga he asked.

Aditi got irritated, yov loose ah nee first nee paducha than doctor anaya ila bit aduchu anaya she asked.

Karthik: Edheyy he asked shockingly.

Aditi: Pinna enna avanuke love pidikathu ithula ungala love pannaran mamma neenga ilama ennala vala mudiyathunu saroja devi dialogue pesitu poi nina anga apple saputu oru kathi vechu irunthan atha eduthu ennayum yen pullayum ore adiye ulagatha vitu anupi irupan she said and gulped water from the bottle.

Sathay Moorthy suppressed his laugh. Karthi too gupled water after hearing her speech.

Karthik: Neenga Sai Aditi thana he asked.