Chapter 54

Please share your thoughts. This chapter is close to my heart, and I spent two days crafting the entire plot. I would appreciate hearing from my readers about their impressions.

We are approaching the conclusion of the story, with just two chapters left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aadarsh gazed into her eyes, which were already fixed on his. He slid his hands under her T-shirt, resting them on her bare waist. A shiver ran down her spine.

Aditi began to say, "Aa... Aadar..." but her voice was silenced as his lips pressed against hers. He began to gently nibble on her lower lip while his hands traced patterns across her bare waist. Her hands moved up to his hair, gripping it tightly in her fist. He thrust his tongue into her mouth, consuming her completely. She moaned into the kiss as his hands moved to her buttocks, squeezing them. Sensing her breathing heavily, he released her lips, allowing her time to relax.

Aadarsh said, "You've become my addiction. I can't resist wanting you in my arms all the time, cuddling with you and feeling your embrace," as he kissed her forehead.

Aditi chuckled at his words and replied, "I'm all yours. You can keep me in your arms, and I'll embrace you for a lifetime."

Kneeling in front of her and checking her legs, Aadarsh asked, "So, how are your legs feeling?"

Aditi replied, "Yeah, feeling much better now. Santha akka and Amma gave me a massage with some oil and prepared hot water with some ingredients. As I soaked my leg in that water, the pain and swelling gradually started to reduce," she said.

Aadarsh nodded his head.

Aadarsh asked, "Then, could you dance for me?"

Aditi looked at him, processing his words. "Did I hear that right?" she asked in confusion.

Aadarsh nodded his head. "You heard it right," he said.

Aditi hesitated. "But it's been three years since I last danced. I'm not sure if I can dance perfectly," she said.

Aadarsh pecked her lips and said, "I'm not asking you to perform on a big stage. Just a few simple steps in our room, just for me. That's all."

Aditi nodded but added, "Don't laugh at me or tease me," she said.

Aadarsh said, "I won't rate your performance because I don't know anything about dance. I just never watch classical dance programs."

Aditi took a deep breath. "Okay, wait here. I'll get ready and come," she said, walking into their closet.

Meanwhile, Aadarsh set up the camera to record her performance. After some time, Aditi emerged from the closet while adjusting her pleats. Aadarsh looked at her, taking in her appearance from head to toe. She wore a simple dark maroon saree that suited her perfectly, her hair neatly braided to ensure it wouldn't distract during her performance. The fabric draped gracefully around her, accentuating her gentle curves and the nurturing aura she exuded. Her ears were adorned with small, simple studs, and she wore only a nuptial chain around her neck.

He approached her and stood close, just an inch away. "You look absolutely stunning and divine," he said, slipping his hands around her waist.

Aditi smiled at his comment, feeling shy. Her face flushed, adding to her beauty. Aadarsh leaned towards her lips, unable to resist, but she stopped him by placing her hand on his chest.

Looking at him, Aditi said, "You should appreciate me after my performance."

"It's not just for appreciation, it's to help you relax," Aadarsh replied.