C13 & K13 [Recarnination AU]

Names:K13 & C13

Names:K13 & C13

Given Names:Kwan & Cyril

Gender:Non-binary

Age:4 years old [Their bodies looks like to be at 15-17 years old]

Forms:
Haven't unlock

Abilities: [LOCK]

Creator: Dr. Pulark Jhonson

Info:
their not actually real echidnas...their prototype echidnas, they are created to be the echidnas when the scientist found out about the extinct species and decided to revive it, but...even tho they made them from scratch...the bones however are not mobian made...they literally find echidna bones which came from knuckles and crust since they are the last echidnas that died and use a clone machine to clone the bones and use those bones to made the "echidnas" but they use the real bones to K13 and C13, so i guess you can say their a recarnination of them but...i don't think they are since they mix up the bones so they both have different parts of their bones so i guess the both of them are made from knuckles and crust, although they still have their personalities for some reason. K13 have knuckle's personality and C13 have crust's personality, anyway they are keep in a hidden labatory where they keep the prototype echidnas away from the public, they only release small amount of them and the ones that are released are the complete projects but the ones that aren't are keep away and i think tech have seen them before and start to have a deja vu feeling around them...who knows.