chapter 9

it wasn't hard to find the black swan collective, considering they had a signal for EVERYTHING. Grady, Edaline, Della, and Alden were so surprised that all the black swan collective showed up in less than 2 minutes. While that was happening, Lihn, Tam, Dex, and Elwin were gathering all the blankets and towels they could find so that as soon as elwin pulled the knife out they could stop the bleeding right away. Turns out, there were a lot of towels and blankets laying around Alluveterre. They both got back at almost the same time because the black swan collective had to refresh the signal. (they can only use it once before you need to refresh it.)

"ok, good job guys." said Elwin "now I'm going to need more help. fitz, you keep comforting Sophie. biana, dex, lihn, and tam. are you all ok with the sight of blood?
"yes" said dex tam and lihn
"no but i'll do anything for sophie." said biana
"ok but i'm still going to have you help put pressure on her wound. can you do that?" asked elwin with a silent nod from biana as she rested her head on dex's shoulder. "grady, edaline, della, and alden, you guys are going to have backup towels ready for the kids. mr.forkle, you're going to be the one to pull out the knife."

"bu-" mr.forkle tried to say before he was interuppted by elwin.

"I know its going to be hard for you but im going to need to see the damadge." said elwin

"ok." said mr.forkle looking at fitz and sophie with tears in his eyes.

"collective,'' said elwin, as they stood straighter '' i need you guys to use your ablilities to help in anyway you can. can you do that?''

"of course, we will do anything for our moonlark." said granite with resounding nods from the other members.

'' ok great. fitz, how is sophie doing? does she still not want sedatives?" asked elwin

"her transmissions keep getting weaker,'' said fitz with concerne in his eyes. ''but i'll ask if she doesn't want sedatives.''

sophie, we are going to pull the knife out soon and elwin was wondering if-

no

what?

no sedatives

please sophie. its going to hurt really bad, i don't want you to feel the whole thing.

i appreciate that fitz, but no. No Sedatives

"she keeps saying no to them!" said fitz "doesn't she know how much i want her to not feel the pain?"

"fitz. she expects you to understand that she has really bad memories from them. she wants to make sure she is safe. just don't get mad. remember the last time that happened?" said alden jumping into the conversation.

then fitz started tearing up as he thought about how he treated sophie when he blamed her for his dads broken mind. '' that won't ever happen again. i just want whats best for her. but if she doesn't want them, she doesn't want them.'' said fitz, right before he broke down sobbing.

'' its ok, we are going to try to make this the least painful it can be.'' said elwin with a surprising confidence '' is everyone ready?''

everyone nodded silently and grabbed whatever they needed. when everyone was in position, elwin gave mr.forkle a nod and mr.forkle started to pull out the knife. sophie screamed bloody murder and everyone started sobbing, even tam. Mr.forkle wanted to stop pulling, but elwin made him promise never to stop pulling. no matter what. so thats what he did. he pulled until the knife became lose in his hands. halfway through sophie started beeding rapidly. if sophie wanted to survive, the knife need to be out now. mr.forkle realized this, and got the knife out in one long pull. right then biana, dex, lihn, and tam were there with all the towels and blankets from before, to stop or slow the bleeding. and fitz kept conforting sophie with reassurance on the inside, as he sobbed on the outside. 

once they stopped the bleeding, elwin bandaged her up. and they decided to bring her to havenfield. 

sorry it took so long to update guys!  im finishing this chapter at 9:14 pm and im going to read for another 15 min or more so its going to be a long night. also im going to be holding another cover challenge and im going to be more specific than last time.

rule 1 - it can be drawn or a pic off the internet

rule 2 - it has to have my name on it. ivy_viviano

rule 3 - it has to have YOUR name on it

my email is vivianolson@mcwmavericks.org    and you can send it to me there or you can send it to me via wattpad! i really honestly don't care but please enter! there will be prizes for the top three winners and i will decide who wins! so good luck and please enter!!!!! have a great night or day whatever time you are reading this!!!!

ove - ivy_viviano