chapter 10

hey guys!  i just realized i forgot to add matchmaking packets! im so sorry but just pretend they don't exist in this book. now you have a REAL chapter so here you go!!

fitz pov

i was the only one that hadn't gone to sleep. i kept telling myself that i won't leave sophies side until i know shes ok. she has been sleeping peacefully for about 2 or 3 hours now and i was worried she was never going to wake up because elwin said she should be asleep for only 1 hour and 30 min. 

sophie pov

i was blinded by a bright light that gave me a weird feelin of carefreeness. (i know thats not a word but i don't care)  it made me want to keep going that way, but then my memories came back.

when grady and edaline adopted me

biana and lihn and marella giving me makeovers

tam keefe dex and fitz playing truth or dare

fighting the neverseen

joining the black swan 

fitz and me under Calla's tree

when fitz kissed me

when fitz proposed

all of these memories, and the people in them made me who i am. there is no way that i can leave my parents, my best friends. and fitz. my fiance. i love him so much there is no way i can leave him. so i turned away from the light and opened my eyes to see fitz's head on my chest sleeping peacefully, sandor leaning against the doorway sleeping, myth sleeping right beside my bed, and iggy sleeping peacefully with a few occasional burps and farts. right then i knew i made the right choice to come back, and smiled and started to play with fitz's hair and he let out a soft moan before he woke up and realized what happened. 

"SOPHIE OMG YOU ARE OK!!!!'' screamed fitz as he jumped up and squeezed sophie so hard that she couldn't breathe

"sorry fitz but i need to breathe." i said and i grabbed his hands and then i noticed something.

"umm fitz where is my ring?" i asked him with great curiosity

" i don't know. but that doesn't matter we can always get you a new one." he said when he noticed tears brimming my eyes.

"i love you so much fitz. im so sorry." i said with tears in my eyes

"why are you sorry sophie? you did nothing." said fitz with questions filling his eyes.

"i could have said no. why was i so stupid?!" i screamed sobbing

"SOPHIE STOP. YOU COULD NOT HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO PREVENT WHAT HAPPENED. DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF." said fitz

"fitz is right sophie." said grady and edaline from the doorway

"mom, dad!" i said, giving them a hug "i missed you guys so much." 

"we missed you too. but i think we should call everyone so they can come over but i will call elwin first. so he can see if your ok to have a party." said edaline 

"but only with your friends and their familys" she added quickly when she saw sophie grimace

"ok! that acctualy sounds like fun." said sophie

"ok! we will get everone ready so we can do it tonight." said edanile with a huge smile on her face.