Chapter Five *PRESENT TENSE*

"Que quieres hacer?" I just shrug. He's trying to make me feel better about what happened yesterday. But I wasn't willing enough. I never seemed to be in a good mood anymore. I was always tired and fed up. "Que sorpresa." he mutters sarcastically. I don't reply to him which just pisses him off even more. "Becca!"

"Que?" I snap. It was a mistake. A deep fire burned in his eyes, his face twisting with anger. His jaw clenches and he grabs my chin roughly. His fingers pinch at my skin, it hurts. I try to push him away but he grips my chin stronger and wraps his other hand around my neck. "Ow! Cyrus, you're hurting me." I gasp.

"Good, maybe it'll teach you a lesson. Never speak to me like that again. Entiendes?" His voice is low and threatening.

"Entiendo." I mutter eventually.

"Good." he lets go, wrapping my frame in a bear hug. I hug him back, trying not to cry. The skin on my neck and chin felt tender, that was definitely going to bruise. Cyprus pulls away to gaze at my face "I'm sorry. But I had to do that. You need to understand."

"I do."

"Good girl. Can I get a kiss?" He muses. I peck his lips but he's not satisfied with this. He grabs my neck, gentler this time and pulls my face closer to his. His lips crash onto mine with a force so strong that it physically knocks the breath out of me. He opens his mouth, opening mine with his. His tongue flicks into my mouth and my eyes close instinctively. He tastes like chocolate. His tongue gentle and warm in my mouth. At this point I'm struggling for breath. I push against his chest trying to stop him but he refuses.

I push at him again and this time his hands wrap around my wrists like steel cuffs, restricting me. "Just give in Becca. It's better for us both this way." He drags me towards the bedroom this time as he kisses me again. I'm sure that my heart has stopped at this point. "Just give in." He pleads.