Outside of the Walls of Orvud District

Kenny: Stupid bastard! What the hell are you doin'?

Eren: Just leave me, Historia! That Titan's from your family! Let him eat me and everything'll be alright! Get out of here!

Historia: Not a chance!

Eren: Why won't you listen?

Historia: I might be an enemy of humanity now, but I'm still your ally! I can't be selfless, and I don't want to be a god. But... when I see someone crying, saying that no one needs them, I have to go and show them that it isn't true! You're feeling like I felt for my entire life. That's why I need you to be okay!

(Historia releases Eren's legs. She is knocked back by the steam from Rod's Titan. Mikasa swoops in and catches her before she hits the wall)

Mikasa: Hey.

Historia: Mikasa!

Levi: Give me the keys!

Eren: Captain. All of you. Just leave me here. Forget it! Hurry up and escape!

Jean: Stop whining! Ya half-naked weirdo! We've got gunmen and a Titan coming at us, so pipe down!

Sasha: Whoa. It's even bigger than the Colossal Titan. Crazy.

Mikasa: The ceiling. Look out!

(Eren is then released from the chains)

Levi: Get back!

(Jean and Connie pull Eren back, and parts of the ceiling fall, barely missing them)

Where's Y/n?

Historia: Down there! Please get him up here quickly! He's in really bad shape!

(You look over and are shocked to see the gigantic Titan)

Overhaul: You were distracted.

(Overhaul launches himself towards you)

This game is coming to an end!

(Overhaul reaches and scratches your face downward to the point he's ripping skin off. Levi dashes in and knocks Overhaul away. Mikasa grabs your body, and they move up to where Historia is)

Connie: Is he okay?

Overhaul: What's your plan to stop me now? You're just delaying the inevitable.

(Overhaul was about to unleash his power, but the ceiling collapsed onto him. Historia rushes to your aid with tears in her eyes)

Historia: Please, Y/n, stay alive!

(Historia rips a piece of her gown off, covers the wound on your leg, and covers your face, leaving one eye open so you can see)

Jean: Damn it. We'll be buried alive!

Y/n: (Crap... )

Meliodas: Y/n.

Y/n: (Meliodas?)

Meliodas: Listen. I know you can regenerate your leg, but that bullet needs to be out of it. If you do it when it's still in, you won't have your meta abilities anymore... forever. It needs to be taken out for them to stay.

Y/n: (Okay.)

Meliodas: Just hang on. You'll survive.

Eren: Sorry. I can't. I've been dead weight every damn step of the way. This power never should've been given to me. I can't be humanity's hope. I'm just too weak.

(Eren sees a small bottle next to him)

Armor?

Jean: C'mon. Stop playin' the tragic hero. Of course you're too weak to accomplish jack by yourself, but no one expects you to.