Battle to Retake Wall Maria Part IV

Tomura Shigaraki's awakening progresses. To prevent this from completing, Jean, Connie, and the rest of the Military Police force battle the High End Nomus at Rose Hospital. Meanwhile, Y/n explores the hellish hell alone, searching for a way out. And after an unimaginably cruel journey, Y/n unexpectedly reunites with Ymir.

Ymir: I never thought I'd be seeing you again. This is a real shock. But why are you here in this hell hole, anyway? Did Mr. Y/n finally get taken out?

Y/n: No, you idiot. Come on, now. I've been trying to find a way out here. Anyways, how are you even here? Didn't you go with Reiner and Bertholdt?

Ymir: About that... It's complicated. Well, we've got plenty of time to figure it out.

Y/n: Yep. Two heads are better than one. Let's do it!

(You and Ymir move out)

Ymir: There are two different types of creatures that exist here. Foreign creatures are the kind that originate from souls that fell here and end up becoming savages.

Y/n: So like the monsters you and I turned into.

Ymir: Exactly. And since they lose themselves in the process, they turn to dust after they die. The second type is indigenous creatures. They were born here and have substance. Their bodies have evolved to live and thrive in the harsh environment. They are the ones we should set our sights on. We can make clothes out of materials we harvest from them.

(You and her watch as an indigenous creature zooms right by)

Y/n: That thing sure can move fast.

Ymir: This is gonna be fun! Haha!

(You and Ymir go after the creature)

Hey, Y/n.

Y/n: What's up?

Ymir: Can you make this easier and use your powers or whatever?

Y/n: I can't.

(You and Ymir stop)

Ymir: What? Why not? You can't use your animalistic strength?

Y/n: Well, I'm just a normal human, after all. After Shigaraki completely took over. I'm powerless and will only become a burden to you.

Ymir: Then I guess I'll have to carry you on my back.

Y/n: Huh?

(Ymir goes after the beast)

Rose Hospital 

(The battle at the hospital continues on as Connie rushed through the halls and arrived at the morgue to join Jean. Hitch continues to avoid the High End's attack)

Jean: Connie! These thing's regeneration abilities are troublesome! I keep cutting them down, but they just bounce back.

Connie: Time to bring out the new toys!

Jean: No! We can't. Save them for Reiner in Shiganshina!

Nile: No. Use the Thunderspears! 

Jean: Sir? 

Nile: It's clear that our blades and guns aren't effective on them. I'll apologize to Hanji when this is over. Hurry to Hitch's side! There's not a second to lose!