new life

"new life, i'm coming" Felix thought

they packed all their stuff and started seeing Seoul a bit.
"Wow eomma, i like this place! It's so huge!"  "Oh i'm great that you like this place honey" her mom said kiss his son cheek  "so mom where our house Will be?"  "Let me ask to your dad"
"Dear, where is suppose to be our house?"  "That way" he said while driving.
-30 minuts later-
"We have arrived!" His dad say
Felix got out the car and when he saw the house he gasped "WOW MOM AND DAD! THIS HOUSE IS SO CUTE! AND IT'S ALSO HUGE!"

Reference of the house

"Mom,dad how much did you spend on this house??" Olivia asked (A/N guys pretende there Is also Olivia I totally forgot about her, my bad😭) "Don't worry about It honey!" "Now pick your packs and let's go" Upon entering the house Olivia and Felix w...

(A/N guys pretende there Is also Olivia I totally forgot about her, my bad😭)
"Don't worry about It honey!" "Now pick your packs and let's go"
Upon entering the house Olivia and Felix were amazed by the size and beauty of the house.
"Mom, where are our rooms?"  "Follow me"
They followed their mother. going up the stairs they saw how beautiful the corridor and the stairs were everything was perfect.
"So this would be Olivia room" Olivia's room was located in the large corridor, on the left.   "And this would be Felix room" Felix's room was located in the corridor but ahead of Olivia's.
And then the room of their parents was all ahead of the corridor.
The bathroom, the kitchen and the living room were downstairs.
"mom, I put my things right and I'll come for dinner time!" Felix said
"Me too!" Olivia also said  "ok Kids! I will call you when the dinner Is ready"

-felix pov-
"Damn how many clothes" Felix thought  "I won't even finish by tomorrow morning"  while I was putting my things in place I found a photo.. that I'd rather not find.
just when I managed to forget (almost) it appears to me. what a stress
i was looking at the photo. "I already miss you. Why didn't you pick up my calls? Where you with someone else? Where you too busy to remember about me? Have you at least one time think about me not as a Brother, but something else? Why didn't you come?"

Why? Why? Why? Why?

too many "why" they were spinning around Felix's head.
Felix pick his phone up.
Oh.
It's him
He send me a message.
"I'm Sorry Felix.. i'm truly am. I love you. I will miss you. Sorry for everything. Sorry for not coming. Sorry if i didn't take the chance when you sent me the note saying "stay with me" to be with you. Sorry for can't loving you. Sorry if i said this late. Sorry. I know i'm a coward. I admit It, Sorry for hurt your feelings. I'm sorry lee Felix."

My heart skeap a beat.
so.. he did love me..? Felix Is sobbing, crying in silence. "I hate you BangChan.. because I think I won't be able to get you out of my head so easily."  I seen his message i wasn't in the mood to reply.. or better.. i didn't know what to reply.
"Felix cut It. Please. Or you will never move from him."
Felix sighed.
"Kids! Dinner Is ready!" "coming mom!" Olivia and Felix said 
after having descended both stairs they sat down at the table with their parents talking of the most and the best.
"what is your impression of seoul?" My mom said. "It's huge, it's pretty and I love It!" Olivia said "confirm with her" Felix said
after eating Olivia and Felix helped clear the table. And then they went to their rooms tired as it was night.