is he okay? 17

Zara POV 

i got a call from jada 

"heyy"  i said answering the call

"Zara. um. Ajay- he's at the hospital  he got  shot."

"wa-wah"  i ask 

"come down to the hospital  now Zara"

she she mi the hospital @   i ran to mommy room and tell her sah mi a go somewhere  I then took a taxi and went to the hospital   

when i got to the location i ran into the  hospital   asking the person at the front  if someone come in name Ajay Jonson  i then saw Jada run come to the front. come on girl she said then  grab on to my hand  pulling me to were Ajay  room was. 

i saw a woman out side his room door crying and this young boy hushing her maybe it his mom. " hi" i said going up to her 

"um hi who are u" she asks 

"a-am Ajay girlfriend" i said playing with my fingers 

" you are" she then smile and hug me. "am his  step mother" she said 

"do u want to go in" she asks 

"yea" I then went inside his room seen that him was  a sleep or i may say in a coma. 

i went on the hospital bed be side him his room look different that the others his look more home like if u get what i mean. 

i started to cry cause  if him dead who go tak care of the baby the baby not even go know him or her father. 

i never wanted my baby to be father lest  like me  i want to do everything to make my baby happy. 

"jay wake up baby you have to wake up. you have a baby on the way u nuh wah see it grow up. jay i have never told you this but i love u and i can't do this all by my self. u need  fi wake up for our baby." 

i then saw him eyes opened 

doctor! i called out 

he then pulled me on to him hugging me i started to cry all over again. the doctor run coming inside  the room also him  step mother and jada and the boy. 

byeeeeeeeeeeeee

hit the ⭐