Tie Them With Ribbons.

Joys pov:

Teddy had stayed, he was close. Even after every cycle. We fought for hours, he would take me on long walks in the snow after.

He would get dressed for the cold, he smelled like pinewood. I would have red cheeks from crying so hard. I could only handle so much.

I wiped my tears when I heard his footsteps. He couldn't see me like this. I think he knew.

"Get ready me dear." He came close to me. "We are going on a walk." He wrapped his hands around my waist.

I loved Teddy.

"You smell like cherries." He buried his face into my neck, I could feel the weight of his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you my love." I said, rubbing my hand along his back.

"Are you ready?" He lifted his head. "Yes." I nodded. He took me by my hand, I don't think he really loved me.

He held my hand like he wanted to let go.

"Shall we?" He turned back to me. "We shall." I giggled.

We danced through the sidewalk, both silent. It had been 10 minutes and we haven't said a word.

I finally spoke. "Teddy, we can't walk our problems away." I glanced up at him. "We have no problems." He looked down at me, his glasses slid down his nose.

He was tall, he had short blonde hair and black glasses. His lips were pure and his cheeks were rosy. His eyes were like sunsets, I could stare at them forever.

"I do." I looked away, starring at the icy sidewalk.

"Like what darling?" He held my hand tighter.

"You don't love me, if you did you wouldn't constantly fight me." I refused to look at him. "I love you." He responded.

"You couldn't tell anyone else that though, could you? Am I a secret?" I tried letting go of his hand.

"I don't hide you, I just don't go out." He looked sorrowful.

"You always go to your business meetings, you never show me any affection when we are there!" I jerked my hand away from him.

"That's why I spoil you later, Joy. I can't live without you, I want to make you happy." He finally let go.

"I don't want to be spoiled, I want to be loved, Teddy. You don't love me." I turned around and went back to our house, I couldn't stand him.

I didn't want to be spoiled, I wanted affection, and to be cared for.

"Joy!" He called, I didn't care. We couldn't go without fighting.

Once I got home, I heard our telephone ring. It was lipstick red, sitting on top of a tea table.

I picked up. "Hello?" I asked. "Hi, Joy! I wanted to talk to you." Mary responded, I wanted to hear from her.

"Anything for you Mary." I sat down on the bench beside our front door, crossing my legs.

"I want to take you to a concert, I could take North, but he..." I could hear her sniffle. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. Please come to the concert with me." Her voice was low talking about North.

What happened to him?

"Of course Mary." I smiled, she could feel it.

No one's pov:

The cops investigated the home, Mary was crying. The phone dangled beside her after she hung up.

Her neighbor heard screaming the night before, she called the cops this early morning. She came by to give Mary some cherry pie, but heard crying instead.

They questioned Mary. "Is the body here?" They asked, more cop cars pulled up. "Y-yes..." Mary blantly looked up at them.

"Where is he?" He had a notebook in his hand, ready to write everything down.

"Upstairs." Mary used her sleeve to smudge her tears.

"How did he die, do you know?" They went upstairs, only the one with the notebook stayed.

"He killed himself I believe, the weapon is with him, I don't know though, I couldn't bring myself to look at him." Mary began to stand up.

"Stay here. What is his relation with you?" The cop asked, writing everything down. "Fiancé, we just got engaged recently."

"How old are you?" He asked Mary, trying to calm her down. "26." Tears began to flow.

"It will be alright, thank you Mary." The cop joined the others upstairs.

Blood filled the room, a wound in his chest, arm, and neck. This was not a suicide, he was killed by another being. His, or someone's hand prints were on the wall, dragging to the floor.

The window was broken, glass shattered everywhere. He was sat up against a wall. Blood sank into the wall.

They wrote down everything, every little thing they noticed. They didn't leave until late.

Mary could not be upstairs, there was caution tape along the stairs. She ended up living in a hotel, to get away from North. She could feel him inside her soul.

She cried all of the time, she loved North, she was everything Joy needed to be in a relationship.

North and Mary were supposed to be Valentines this year, all she could do was buy chocolates for a ghost.

Her heart ached, she wanted to throw up her insides, she didn't want to be seen by anyone. She wanted to be cured, free from him.

The concert was her way of rebuilding herself. Forgetting him.

Joy didn't need to know North had died, North was happy and well with Mary. They kissed every time they could.

Mary knew Joy was suspicious, so she practiced her excuses. He was away for work, and she missed him so much.

He couldn't go because of family.

She wishes these excuses were true, she would rather him be gone than dead.

Mary couldn't break this to Joy, especially with what she was going through. So it is her little secret, she wish she didn't have to keep.

A/N: Hi! This is my first book I hope you like it, the next chapters will have Metallica in it I promise ♡