You Rock, Rockstar!

Mary avoided her home as much as possible. She could not stand being any closer to him.

Joys pov:

Teddy was home with me, I didn't want him here anymore. He would try to fight me on everything, I just didn't talk to him.

He tries to take me on walks, I never went, he would get pissed.

He drank, a shit ton too. He hit me once or twice. I have a busted lip due to him. When we kissed it hurt, inside and out.

I had to ask to go anywhere, wherever I went he tracked me. He stalked my accounts and watched my location to make sure I wasn't with anybody else.

I felt trapped.

This wasn't the first time he drank, but he has been abusing it even more after each and every fight.

"Ted, I'm going to a concert, Mary already bought the tickets for me." I stood outside the living room, where Teddy was drinking heavily.

He had piles of bottles next to the couch.

"Fine." He mumbled, taking another sip. He then looked at me. "Not like that you aren't, you look like a whore. That's what you are though." He stood up.

I was wearing a silky black dress, with a smooth leather jacket over it. I didn't look like a whore.

I backed away from him.

"Come back you bitch!" He approached me, drawing in really close.

"Go change, you slut." He put his hands on the side of my waist, rubbing them up and down.

I didn't say a word.

I could feel my eyes tear up. His words hurt.
I starred at him. I hated him.

With everything inside of me.

I walked out the door, he wouldn't chase me. He cursed me out on my way.

"Fucking bitch! If you walk out that door I will fucking kill you!" He called, it didn't bother me.

Deep down it did.

He would apologize when I came back though, we'd kiss and forgive.

Marys pov:

I waited by the bathrooms for Joy, she told me all about Teddy ever since I ran away.

We both had our struggles, she didn't know I ran away though, North and I are happily engaged. We are getting married on 2.14.87.

Valentines day. With no valentine.

I hoped Teddy didn't hit her, I want her to run away with me, but she cannot.

She must not know what happened to North. Her little heart couldn't take it.

She met me here. I saw her busted lip. Lip gloss couldn't cover it.

I hugged her. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked, rubbing her head.

"Yes." She muttered, I felt the pain in her voice.

"Are you ready to see the most badass concert ever?!" I had excitement in my voice.

She smiled. "I am!"

We had seats pretty far away from the stage. I could feel the heat from everyone else in the room brush against me.

I bunped into everything while walking past, we were all so close together.

We were breathing all over of each other.

I felt hugged by the crowd, there wasn't too many of us, but enough to make you warm and sweaty.

We found our spots. Dead center.

Echos laid around the whole stage, they took a sip of alcohol and then spoke.

"Are you ready?!" The blonde called, his hair was messy, curly. His lips looked kissable, and his figure was dreamy. He was the rhythm guitarist.

The lead guitarist with dark curly hair was on the right, he looked angelic, he had a pretty baby face. His eyes lit up the room, I watched his eyes endlessly. He threw his fist into the air.

There was a brunette behind the blonde, I could not see him well. He seemed sweet nonetheless.

On the left of the blonde, was another brunette. He had a bass hanging from his neck. He was tall with long arms, his hair flowed flawlessly. His smile was whimsical.

The crowd roared, so did we. I looked over at Joy, who was cheering. I smiled, I wanted her to be happy.

I watched every member. They all did their part perfectly, or at least perfect in my eyes. They were themselves, and that was what perfect means.

Joy was enjoying herself. She kept trying to get glimpses of the drummer, anytime he took a drink her eyes followed him.

He was sweaty, and his hair was long and looked well kept. He smiled alot, and waved his hands in the air in between songs. He arms were muscular, and he knew.

"The drummer's quite breath taking, isn't he?" Joy leaned close to me. "He is." I responded.

She beamed. Her cheeks burned. Something about him lured her in.

I didn't question it. I know how much her and Teddy aren't getting along right now. I wanted her to love someone.

"Ugh, what am I thinking? Forget I said anything about him. I'm just day dreaming I guess." Her smile faded once the realization hit her.

"It's okay to dream, they make us happy." I rubbed her shoulder.

"Not when you dream too big." She expressed.

I frowned. "Enjoy the show, Joy!"

Her smile was fake.

We said our goodbyes at the same bathrooms we met at.

"I had a great time!" Joy laughed, I hoped she felt better.

"Me too!" I hugged her, rubbing her back.

"Goodbye Mary!" She called waving at me as she walked away.

"Goodbye Joy!" I waved back, sighing at the thought of her leaving.

Joys pov:

I didn't want to go home, I hated Teddy! I stayed in the parking lot, almost crying my eyes out.

I think too much, I overthink. I hoped he would be passed out by the time I came back.

I couldn't help myself, I cried. Tears fell from my face all the way to the concrete below me.

Even when I wiped them, more flowed.

I sat in front of my car, my knees to my head. I didn't care who saw me drowning myself in tears.

I buried my face into my arms, sobbing into them.

Beside me, people climb into a van, It was a black tour bus. The bus looked old and worn, I think the band was using it to tour.

They chatted around the van, talking about their performance, their flaws and perfections.

I tried to contain myself from bawling my eyes out, but they had already seemed to notice me.

Someone came up to me. "Are you alright? Didn't enjoy the show?" I looked up, I think it was the drummer. He was pretty, but I didn't recognize him like the other members.

"No, I loved the show." I muttered, knowing I looked like an idiot with my puffy cheeks and red nose.

"Then why are you crying?" He sat beside me.

"Like you of all people would want to know." I planted my face into my palms.

All he could do was laugh.