Chapter one-bye bye

"Leave me alone chubs" I snapped at my older brother

"Why do you call me chubs? I'm not even chubby you idiot now get up your already gonna be late. Mums got everyone downstairs waiting for you to go so they can start celebrating the your gone." My brother said with a ignorant grin,stupid brother. I called him chubs because when he was a baby he looked chubby.
"Why are they waiting for me?" I asked sleepily
"College remember bye bye Casey bye bye" he said pulling the covers of me.
"Alright I'm up now get out chubs" I said throwing a pillow at he door... aww only just missed him!I got out of bed,washed my hair and picked out the outfit I had been keeping ever since I found out I had been excepted by California college I was so excited.
I packed the rest of my things and walked down the stairs that I broke my arm for the first time ahh the memories!!!
As soon as I walked through the doors into the kitchen I heard a familiar scream "CASEY IM GONNA MISS YOU HON SO MUCH. Don't drink and drive. Don't have unprotected se--alright Hanney okay I'm gonna miss you too!" I cut her of before she could finished,hanney was like my sister.hanney was her nickname her real name was Hannah. she had chestnut brown hair with Amber highlights in it she had flawless skin I wish I looked like her. But no I was just me with my dirty blonde hair and my okay body.

My mum grabbed me in for a hug with tears burning in her eyes "I love you Casey be safe call me as soon as you get there promise"
"Promise" my mum whipped away a tear from my cheek which I only just realised was there but it was no use the tears just kept coming, I'm going to miss it here my little town with our little house all my memories.
I grabbed my phone of the side and my charger and my laptop and put them in my cars passenger set ready to go. My brother had just finished
putting everything into my car.
"Ahh sis don't worry I won't party to hard without you..most of the time anyway"
"Oh thank you that means so much to me" I say in a sarcastic voice. "I'm gonna miss up you the least chubs don't eat everything in one go" god that was good I'm on a sassing roll!!

"Bye everyone" I said shouting out the window of my car.

Bye bye house,bye bye mum-oh my god what am I going to do I can't go to college alone by myself what am I going to do?suddenly I got a text in my phone I looked over at it, it was a message from hanney
From hanney💟
Keep driving Case I can see you slowing down now eyes back on the road and go meet a hot boy for me xxx lyl xx

I was smiling for a while after that I got there in about 3hours which is good considering I stopped for food 2 times. What? I'm a hungry girly !!!!!

-------------------------------
Hope you like the first chapter xxx