loid forger

𝖫𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗧

After coming home from work, you sat in your car with a feeling of lust deciding wether you should call him or not

After coming home from work, you sat in your car with a feeling of lust deciding wether you should call him or not. You knew it would be wrong to call him but, you can't help but think about how good 𝘪𝘵 was when you were married to him. "damn, I might as well.." you say to yourself. You sit there looking for his contact name. After finding his name, you took a second to debate wether you'll regret calling him. "fuck it I guess." you say out loud as the phone starts ringing.

"hello..?" you hear a deep attractive voice say. "hey loid, it's me y/n.. you know exactly what I want." "can't get enough of me, huh?" Loid cockily says. "whatever, just be here in an hour you hear me?" You state. "yes ma'am" he says before you give a goodbye and hang up the phone.

You walk inside your house and decide to freshen up before shit goes down. You put on your undergarments after moisturizing your skin and look for a slutty fit only for it to be taken of later. A while after putting on your outfit you hear the doorbell ring so you head downstairs. "hey baby" you say in a seductive tone. He can't help but look you up and down and smile a little before he answers you. You laugh a bit in your head knowing that he can't get enough of you either, especially with the slutty outfit you're wearing.

Loid walks in, shuts the door behind him and says "let's go upstairs and get straight to what you want" looking you in the eye.

You walk up the stairs with Loid following you with his eyes on your ass. You two barely get through the door before Loid catches you by surprise by grabbing your waist and starting to kiss you as he's closing the door behind him. He softly lands you onto the bed while topping you, then you both stop for a second to catch your breath. "Damn." you whisper as Loid smiles at you before you two get back to kissing each other. He slowly moves down to your neck leaving a few hickies as you moan with pleasure wanting more. Before Loid moves further down your body he removes your outfit leaving you in only your panties.

"let's start over again." Loid says while removing his shirt. Then he decides to start kissing you again while you kiss back, both of you fighting for dominance. You eventually give up and Loid starts to kiss past your neck, ending up at your upper boob. Instead of kissing, he starts to caress your boobs as he watches you enjoy the pleasure. You heart begins to beat when Loid starts kissing your upper boob. The heart beating soon turns into soft moans when he begins to suck on both your nipples. Your lust begins to elevate and you begin to remove the last piece of clothing you have left with Loid fully taking it off. "of course you're already wet, slut." You're too horny to argue with him so instead you begin to remove Loid's pants with him left in just his boxers. You mentally prepare for the pain you know you're about to feel in a couple seconds. He removes his boxers looking off to the side giving you a second to watch how big his dick is. "fuck.." you whisper before Loid shoves all 7 inches into you, not wasting any time. You let out loud moans as he continues to fuck you. "damn, you're tight as fuck.." Loid says as he goes faster making your moans louder than before.

In no time, both of you are already cumming as Loid lets out a loud grunt. You decided to turn around and let him fuck you from the back making clapping noises every-time he goes into you. "fuck..please go faster loid." you beg. He listens to you so in no time again, you both came. You turn around and start sucking his dick, cleaning off all the cum as Loid closed his eyes while letting out a few soft groans he couldn't hold in.

A couple minutes later, Loid received a phone call from his wife, Yor. He picks up and tells Yor he's on his way home, while breathing heavily.

Word Count: 730

😭😭omg yawlll... so how was it?? this my first time writing smut 🤭 i think i did okay for a first time.