roronoa zoro

𝑹𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒂 𝒁𝒐𝒓𝒐
𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄

You come home to your roommate, Zoro, shirtless with sweatpants sitting on the couch watching tv

You come home to your roommate, Zoro, shirtless with sweatpants sitting on the couch watching tv. "yo, go put on a shirt zoro!" you yell while rolling your eyes. "why? I know you like what you see y/n." Zoro says cockily. "Whatever.." You reply with an attitude while walking to your bedroom because you know it's true. You decided to change into a sweatshirt and panties. "you wanna be up in here half naked then so will I." You say sitting down on the couch with Zoro.

He turns his head and looks you up and down before turning his head back smiling slightly. "ok then.." Zoro states. You can both feel the awkward sexual tension between each other. Eventually, you two end up making eye contact and slowly getting closer, then kissing each other. Kissing, which turns into a makeout session until you both needed to catch your breath. As soon as you both have a moment to collect yourself, Zoro leans in for a passionate kiss. Up until he decides to move down to your neck while keeping his hand on your thigh, you return the kiss. You softly moan as he gives you a couple hickies. When he starts to pull away you sit on top of him, looking him in the eyes, smirking, saying "it's my turn now Zoro." He wraps his hands around your waist as you kiss his neck, giving him a couple hickies. Zoro's hands that were once wrapped around your waist, moved down to your ass.

"you really want me to fuck you here? cmon, let me do you right in bed instead" Zoro asks. "come and catch me then." you reply smirking. You run up the stairs to your bedroom with Zoro following after you. When Zoro catches up to you in the bedroom, he picks you up, throwing you onto the bed while you giggle. You both lay in bed, with Zoro watching you laugh your ass off. While you're laughing you reach beneath the blanket to pull his pants down. "oh?"says Zoro slightly laughing. You hear Zoro groan in pleasure as you're sucking his dick beneath the blanket. Slowly, you begin to pick up the paste, giving Zoro more pleasure.

You stop after a while to catch your breath. "alright it's my turn now" Zoro says while removing your panties. He proceeds to spread your legs then moves under the blanket just as you did. You moan pleasure while feeling Zoro getting you wet. You feel yourself ready to cum and say, "Fuck, I'm about to cum." "hold it in." Zoro says smirking. Struggling to hold it in, Zoro finally stops giving you a second before he inserts his dick inside you at a fast pace. This makes you struggle even more than before. In between moans you say, "I can't hold it in, please let me cum."

"Alright then." Zoro says. You let out a big huff after finally letting everything out. You both continue pleasing each other until you both tired each other out which ended with Zoro's hands wrapped around you as you both sleep.

word count: 524

ion really like this one tbh but i tried my best i really couldn't think of much for this smut y'all i'm sorry 😭😭 who else should i do??