Chapter 11.

Time Skip 6 years later.

Naruto was standing outside of the hidden leaf village's ninja academy wearing his usual shinobi attire, his black and white jacket this time has the Uzumaki clan seal on the left side of his jacket. He also has short sleeve jacket version of his normal jacket he wears, Hiruzen also gave Naruto some other jackets that he would wear as well to switch out and appreciated what his grandfather gave him as they were also excellent and better than the orange jumpsuit the orphanage gave him. The other jackets he has is a black and red jacket and a white and red jacket. The two jackets are quite similar to his black and white jacket as they also have the Uzumaki symbol on the left slide of the jacket. Naruto now also has arm guards and leg guards  to protect his arms and legs from kunai, shuriken, bladed attacks, or any other attacks. Naruto now also carries two tantō's with him one tanto on his left side and the other tanto on his right side. He use his tanto's with his katana's if he plans on using a long sword and a short sword while in combat or would use both of his katanas in battle or just use both of his tanto's in battle.   Naruto was quite tall for his age as well standing five feet, he also still has his spiky blond hair. Today was the day of the graduation exam at the hidden leaf's ninja academy. Naruto stood outside of the academy reflecting on his time he learned while in the ninja academy for six years.   While he was in academy he knew that they will give him the short end of the stick but he didn't let that stop him, as he was smart and got good grades on assignment, quizzes and tests.  He also made a lot of friends while he was in the academy. Friends he can actually count on besides his close childhood friends at the hidden sand village, in which him and the sand siblings have always kept in contact with each other, especially Temari. The two blondes have always kept in touch with each other a lot, the two would talk about on what they have been doing in their daily lives and how their training is going, plus the two would send each other gifts during their birthdays as Naruto also sends gifts to his friends Gaara and Kankuro. In one of Temari's letters she wrote to Naruto telling him she now has a sword like Naruto, matter of fact a katana and a short sword tanto as she's been doing well in her kenjutsu as she likes having different weapons in arsenal besides using war fan as she also keeps up in her taijutsu training and her wind style training. Naruto hopes to meet Temari and her brothers again when he becomes a shinobi but knows they will meet when they soon reach the chunin exams during their shinobi career. Deep down Naruto was developing feelings for Temari over the years the two have been writing to each other ever since they met during their childhood. For Naruto he wonders if Temari has feelings for him and wonders how he would tell her his feelings for her, only time will tell for Naruto, but for Naruto he was still happy to have Temari and her brothers as his closest friends that he will always count on and fully trust them.

Besides making friends at the academy Naruto has made some rivals from the academy as well.

Hinata Hyuga of the Hyuga clan aka "The Byakugan Princess" was the first classmate Naruto met and made friends with at the academy. Naruto could tell Hinata was an incredibly shy girl who had confidence issues, but she is a very warm person to befriend. Hinata spoke in a language of stutters, which for some reason, seemed to intensify when around Naruto. Her face also turned very red whenever Naruto spoke and she fainted most of the times, which is why Naruto would let her do most of the talking. She became Naruto's friend after he saved her from a group of bullies that were picking on her. When she saw Naruto beat the bullies she wanted to get stronger, however when training under her father Hiashi Hyuga as she is to become the future head of the clan when she is older. However her father didn't see her to be strong as he favored his other daughter Hinata's sister Hanabi Hyuga as she was showing to be strong, in which it damaged Hinata's confidence level making her believe she was weak but Naruto helped her with her training and also being her confidence coach to help her bring up her confidence. Overtime she was developing feelings for Naruto, Naruto took note of this and talked to her and told her that he looked at her as a friend and that he is in love with someone else. Hinata was sad when Naruto told her but Naruto reassured her that he will always be her friend and Hinata cheered up, she was happy to know that Naruto will always be her friend and was glad that Naruto found someone that he is in love with and always hope the best for her friend.