Flat or Dare?

When we stepped off the plane in England we were surrounded by the boys. "We missed you so much." Says Louis picking me up. I kiss his cheek.

"I missed you guys too!" he sets me back Down and I go to hug Liam. "Hey Bro!"

He takes my bag and we walk towards the car. I sit on Liam's lap since there's not enough seats. "You have a boney bum."

"I'm sorry."

We drive home and we all get out and they grab my bags and bring them up to my room. "Annie!" Harry yells.

I'm about to walk out my door when he barges in and picks me up and runs downstairs. "You took to long."

"Sorry?"

"You should be." he flops me onto the couch.

"What?"

"We wanna see what would happen if we give you red bull."

"Why?"

"Because. Please, please, please!"

"fine. But can we go to the beach."

"Sure."

We all change into our bathing suits and get in the car to the beach. It only has a few other people there. A few cute guys playing football too. We get there and he hands me a red bull. I drink about half of it.

"This will be so funny." Liam says.

"If I get into any awkward situations you have to help me."

"Fine we will."

It starts to kick in. I run into the water and spin around. "I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun! Were like na na na then were like yeah yeah yeah! That's what makes you beautiful!" I run back up onto the sand and run up to one of the boy playing football. "Hi there." I say.

"Uh hi."

"You're cute."

"Thank you." he catches the ball.

"Can I throw it?"

"Do you know how?"

"Of course I do!"

I take it and throw it to the other guy.

"You're pretty good."

"That's right." I do an air kiss then run back to were the boys are. They are all laughing except Niall. Well I can see why but I'm confused I don't know what I'm doing.

The boy runs over to me. "Hey I'm Ben."

"My name is Annie Olivia Payne! And I'm going to swim in the water!" I strut to the water and sit at the edge so the water barley comes to my waist. I make a sand castle. The water comes and washes it away. "My castle! Now where are me and Niall supposed to live?!" I pick up a ball of sand and throw it.

Ben comes and sits in front of me. "How bout you come home with me?"

"No I can't."

"Why not?" He brushes a stray hair behind my ear.

"Um. Niall!"

"No no don't call him."

"Niall!" I call again.

Niall comes over and knocks Ben to the ground. "Get off my girlfriend."

"Well she was flirting with me, doesn't seem like she's interested in you."

"Get the hell out of here."

"Make me."

"Ben leave." I say still sitting in the sand.