Movies

We walk into the park and sit down at a bench. A few fans come up to Louis and ask for pictures. Why aren't they in school? "What time is it?" I ask breaking the second silence.

"Almost one. Why?"

"Just wondering."

"Are you and Niall cool now?"

"Yeah I guess so."

"That's good."

"Yeah."

"You don't seem to happy about it."

"Well it's kinda hard to be happy when you guys are leaving for a week."

"That's true."

"Annie!" I turn my head to see my friend Alex walking my way. "Me, Eric, Ryan, Tylor, Jamie, Alison, Julia, Antony, Jack, and Luke are seeing a movie tonight at eight wanna come?"

I look to Louis and he nods. "Sure."

"Cool. We're seeing Total Recall."

"Okay see ya then."

"See ya."

He walks away and I turn back towards Louis. "Big group of people."

"It's just our basic group of friends, we always see movies together."

"Cool. Are you ready to go back now?"

"Mhm."

We walk back to the house in silence. "Hey Annie!" Liam yells.

"And Louis." Harry says trying to include Lou.

"Ccc(walkie talkie sound) Annie to Liam. Ccc. Over."

"Ccc. Liam to Annie. What? Ccc. Over."

"Ccc. I'm going out with friends tonight. Ccc. Over."

"When? ccc. Over."

"Ccc. Eight. Ccc. Over."

"Ccc. When will you be back? Ccc. Over."

"Ccc. I don't know. Ccc. Over."

"Ccc."

"Ccc."

"Ccc."

"Ccc."

"Ccc."

"Ccc."

"Ccc."

"Shut up!" Zayn yells putting my hand down from my mouth.

"Your no fun."

He still has my wrist in his hand and is looking at it. "Where did this come from?" He points to a little scar on the back of my hand between my thumb and pointer finger.

"Seventh grade."

"What happened?"

"Me, Tylor, and two other friends Jamie and Alison were working on a science project where we had to make a model of the human body. And Jamie was cutting the top of the milk carton off while Tylor was gluing the bottom to a wrapping paper roll and I had to hold them together. And Jamie bumped Tylor which made her drop the glue gun on my hand and the hot glue fell on my hand and burned it."

"What about this bur-" He says poking a bruise on my wrist.

"Ow!"

"Your giving me a heart attack lookin like you do-o!"

I glare at him. "That's from when I tripped this morning on Harry and Louis."

"We did that?"

"I told you it hurt."