Caught (2/2) || 16

a/n- sorry it's not edited because of lack of time 😔 in was so busy today like i literally had classes right from 11 in the morning til 7 in the evening. i arrived home around 8 and now finally i'm here with an update 😭❤️

special update because u guys asked for it so sweetly and also because i love you guys so much 😌😌❤️❤️❤️❤️ so vote and comment as much as you can!

___

if aera knew how the night would turn out, she would've stayed firm with her previous decision of not joining her friends to the club. however, now that she's stuck in this vicious trap which somehow is her own fault (that much she's aware of), she wonders if anything can go worse from here. jungkook's fuming in anger, on the driver's seat and taehyung beside him, both of them having their eyes straight on the street ahead as through it was hard for them not to start scolding her just yet.

then jimin is sitting at the back with aera, even though she made sure to maintain a distance and scooted to the extreme end, sitting very close to the door and away from jimin. as soon as jimin shut the door, settling in, his gaze traveled to the dress aera had been flaunting the whole night. her eyes close tightly in fear and a little of embarrassment, hands clutching the hem of the short dress pulling it down if it did go further. jimin's jacket rests on it's place, around her shoulders, engulfing her petite body inside.

"i'm sorry," aera mumbles, nibbling on her lip, eyes moving from jimin to taehyung and then jungkook, "i'm really sorry, i didn't mean to-"

"you didn't mean to?" jungkook's jaw ticks at that, glaring at her through the mirror, "you've got that to say? i-" he takes a deep breath, pushing his tongue against the inside of his cheek and shakes his head, "just keep your lame explanation with yourself, and wait till we're home,"

"koo, i'm sorry. i didn't even wanna go, i-"

"am i not clear enough to you?" he hisses and aera gulps, lowering her head, tears brimming her eyes already at his deep voice sounding so angry. she stays mum for the next few minutes, praying to god to save her this once, or a miracle to happen such that the elder boys won't remember anything about tonight. they can be drunk and forget what happened in the morning, right?

aera looks up slowly, stealing a glance at jimin's face, sighing as she remembers that he has a good tolerance, so it's most probable that he's as sober as always. her eyes shift to taehyung, trying her best to pinpoint any signs of being drunk, but then there's nothing for her to catch on for the man is too busy glaring at the street through the windscreen with a poker face. after failing twice, aera peeks at jungkook's face from the mirror. he's focused on driving, though from the years of knowing him, aera's sure that in the back of his head, he's probably planning what to do to make her regret pulling this kind of stupid stunt.

if only she could tell him how much she was already regretting her decision. she sighs softly, looking down at her lap again, until she feels a soft jerk of inertia letting her know that the car has stopped. aera looks up slowly only to make sure that she's right and internally whines when she's realises that jimin and taehyung are already out of the car, and jungkook is driver's seat, waiting for her to get out as well so he can go and park the car in the garage.

taking a deep breath, she opens the door and steps out, shivering at the cold wind on her legs and arms as she holds jimin's jacket in her hand, not using it to cover herself up anymore now that she's home. walking inside after the elders is far different from what she had experienced till now through the years. this kind of fear wasn't common, but it's not like aera didn't know the feeling. she's familiar with it, remembering that one time when jungkook was super mad at her for running off to daegu without letting anyone know.