Every Step It Takes

Nanami walks away, brushing past you, trying his best not to look you in the eye. You weren't going to let him go that easily.
"Nanami" you call out.
"Can't talk now I'm busy" he says. Ouch. He didn't even stop.
*click* he closed the door behind him.
"What's up with him?"  Gojo questions.
"I...Im not sure" you announce to him. It was a little lie but you didn't want to explain what you were thinking to Gojo. You look down at the watch Nanami gave you for your birthday, you have 20 minutes of your break left. So thats 20 minutes to fix things with Boss man.
"Gotta go Gojo"
 *click* you leave.

You look left and right as you think to yourself which way he could've gone. The computer room?

Not there

You slap your face in irony.
"Of course he's not in the computer room, he's drinking coffee" you say to yourself knowing he'd never do such things- he's too careful.
You pass Fushiguro Megumi down the hallway.
You interrupt him.
"Have you seen Nanami?" You interrogate.
"Yea I could see him on the top floor of building 2 from my dorm window" he explains.
"Ok thanks Megumi" you say as you start running.
You look down at your watch.
12 minutes left.

You reach building 2 and run up all the never ending stairs. Out of breath, you stop and take a breath.
"NANAMI *out of breath grunt* KENTO" you shout as you point at him dramatically. He raises an eyebrow at you, confused at why you're there and why you are so out of breath.
"Yes?" He asks.
"Sir is this part of training? Am I supposed to attack Noname sensei?" Itadori yuji asks, extremely confused.
"No don't attack anyone Yuji" Nanami states as he looks you dead in the eye.
You went a bit red. Maybe it wasn't what you thought and he was just genuinely in a rush.
"Oh, you're training Yuji...ohh okay, you confusing man" you say getting quieter as you went along with your sentence. But of course he hears you and rolls his eyes.
You look down at your watch.
Breaks over.
You just walk away.
"I'll get to the bottom of this" you whisper to yourself as you sulk on the journey down the stairs.