Through The Rain

A few days pass, Nanami was acting weird towards you.
On a Friday, after training the students, you followed Nanami to his fancy car (not in a creepy way).
Water droplets started dripping onto your face. This made you look up at the sky only to be dribbled on by the dense and dark rain clouds. Great it's raining too.
"Nanami" you shout to get his attention.
"Your going to get a cold standing there, go home" he recommends .
"No" you argue.
"Oh I get it, your boyfriend Gojo left early so you have no one to take you home" he assumes.
"Gojo isn't my boyfriend" you admit. A few seconds of silence pass.
The rain was soaking the both of you.
You stare at his face as water droplets drip down his skin. You're both getting absolutely soaked.
You then finally open your mouth and say
"we're just close friends that's all..I-"
You put your arms around yourself as your body temperature started to drop due to the wind that suddenly started to pick up.

"I dont like him the same way I like you" you blurt out with a quivering voice due to the shivering.
A few more seconds pass and your arms weren't the only thing wrapping around you.

There you both were... In the rain. One of his hands was elegantly placed on the left side of your face, it made sure to keep the hair (that naturally fell over the front of your face) out of the way. His other hand was delicately clenching your waist, pulling your body as close to him as possible. He did this as he pressed his well moisturized lips on yours. It was cold only a second ago, you were shivering now you have a weirdly warm feeling in your heart.

Now your in his car with the warm air on full blast.
"Are you hungry?" He asks.
"I suppose so" you answer.
He then stops by a fancy steak place.
"I haven't been here in a while, let's go"  he announces.
You then get out of the car. (It stopped raining).
"I feel underdressed" you say as you take a peek at what the people inside the restaurant are wearing.
"You look beautiful, you always do" he compliments as he offers you his arm. You blush.
"Thank you" you say as you take his arm and walk into the restaurant.
"Table for 2?" the waitress asks.
"Yes please" Nanami answers. He has a beautifully perfect smile on his face. He almost looks excited. It's probably because he's not eating out with Gojo🤢- must've been annoying for Nanami.

Jk we love Gojo😂