11

"시간이 흘러가도
눈처럼 내 안에
자꾸 네가 내려와"

02/12/2023

-
-
-

haechanahceah

1,821,017 likeshaechanahceah: yeah, yeah i look good yeah i'm kinda a big dealview all 691,001 comments

1,821,017 likes
haechanahceah: yeah, yeah i look good yeah i'm kinda a big deal
view all 691,001 comments

myjaemin: YES KING POP OFF

go_ncxity: AS YOU SHOULD 🫶🫶🫶

haechanschan: I WANT A BIG BOY GIVE ME A BIG BOY I WANT A BIG BOYYYYY

-
-
-

all these schedules were killing him. he had no time to take a break and no time to sit still. resting? do another 5 runs of the songs and then think about sitting down to drink water. you don't get the luxury to sit down. at least not right now. "get up haechan. come on bro you keep messing up on your part with renjun." well it was partially the fact that renjun and yujie looked way too similar for comfort yet were different enough to be their own features. so every time they got a little too close, well safe to say he couldn't keep his cool. "i swear, i will fight you." he spat, his legs were all numb and wobbly.

"is it because you're into renjun. see i knew it. pay up jeno." the na boy pointed very accusatory towards the lee boy. "i am not into him! stop it!" covering his ears with his hands, he had enough of being told this by everyone in the company. even aespa was starting to tease him about it and aespa wasn't even in on this whole ordeal.

"are you sure you aren't? because you got those eyes on renjun. even before you found out about his sibling." he did not make eyes when he looked at renjun. he literally made out with the dude's sister like if anything he was just really into yujie. i mean who could blame him. he was into one of the two twin siblings and they had significant similar features but distinctive features.

letting out a sigh, he knew he could never get through to these empty skulled bitches. "guys, stop it. he definitely fucked my sister so i don't want to hear about him liking me. it already feels like he likes me because my sister is basically me." the huang sighed, clearly burning up with the rage of a thousand suns every time he had to equally deal with the group's tangents.

"woah woah woah, again, did not and have not fucked your sister. please stop coming to that conclusion?" what was up with the chinese and thinking that he was fucking his twin sister. that's so absolutely embarrassing. "guys guys. get to work, it's time to practice you know? guys?" the eldest absolutely was ignored and disregarded through all the noise of them conversing. "bro you're such a liar. you definitely have. i literally heard you met up with her, don't play with me."