26

"내 맘은 너만 느낄 수 있어
니 심장을 뛰게 할 나"

06/18/2023

-
-
-

_0hjie

are you sure you're okay
with me posting this?

i already spoke with my
manager
she seemed okay with
it and i already contacted
the company

dont even worry about
it yujie

you stopped calling me
jie again
im gonna post it
but if you get in trouble
its your fault

thats okay

-

_0hjie

2,194,621 likes_0hjie: out here with the squad frview all 841,113 comments

2,194,621 likes
_0hjie: out here with the squad fr
view all 841,113 comments

overthemin: THATS THATS NOT RENJUN FELLAS THATS THATS

flower.jun: SHDJWJSKSBKCBWNS HUHH HUHH??? HUH??? FR?? DEADASS?? FR FR?? ONG???

na.jaemin0813: 😲
| _0hjie: @na.jaemin0813 👋
| namericano: @na.jaemin0813 EXCUSE ME?!!!?!

user5: THERES NO WAYYYY 😭😭😭😭😭

stupidnlizzy: @haechanahceah ?!

yellow_3to3: really
| _0hjie: @yellow_3to3 really

haechanahceah: who is that
| _0hjie: @haechanahceah 🤷‍♀️
| fizzysungie: @haechanahceah STOP PLAYING WITB US

-
-
-

watching her notifications blow up bit by bit, she wondered what type of trouble the lee boy would get it. while he said it was fine, she wasn't very convinced of it being all so fine. getting a nauseating text from renjun, she promptly texted a "shut the fuck up" without even reading the message that it said. she just needed a minute to really think about her life choices. was this the right path? was this all worth it? was it going to work? those questions were like haunting footsteps that trailed right behind her.

she loved him, but did she love the anxiety? not really. but what can you do right? if betrayal was a stab in the back, it barely missed her spine. she didn't want to disrupt donghyuck, but her anxious feeling was eating at her bit by bit. bothering him would make her feel worse if anything. but god was it still making her nervous. those psychopathic saesangs could easily try to find her. even with how she protects herself, they so could.

jumping at her phone being called, she sucked up the hollow feeling in her stomach and looked at the contact name. a feeling of relief flew through her as she picked up the call. hearing the buzzing silence, she held her breath and waited for any indication of life.