Introduction:

This is not your ordinary fantasy, fairytale, romance, nor love story.

Not a usual, normal, or even easy going typical story.

A girl named "Mich Nicolle" who's living independently and away from her parents. She used to live just by herself and take care all of her responsibilities alone. When you figure her out you can see a beautiful image and a strong personality on her gestures, a lot we're getting envy on her but then they don't know what she's feeling is actually all emptiness and incompleteness.

Nicolle is desperately wishing on her 18th birthday to have her boyfriend as a sign of her maturity and for her to be considered herself as "I'm a woman".

Unexpectedly accident happened.
That will change her life.
But will grant her wish.

She will meet him on her unconsciousness..

Reminder! On his UNCONSCIOUSNESS.

He's different, he has powers, he who came from another surroundings, with different air to breath, with no food to eat, a new home they say and his blood is color green. Just what like an ALIEN has.

She will accept him even he's like that. But there's a reality behind all those miracles.

He's still an Alien! He need his family, his life to survive. And that's not here in the earth.

He need to go back on his planet anytime he needed or else . . . He will die!

Nicolle needs to take care of her boyfriend that is an alien that is soon to leave all behind indeed.

All her wish will be granted on a short time, but the pain will ease for a long time.

On just a blink of an eye, everything will back on reality.

But Everything will remain on her memory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright © 2015 by Imhisblackpearl Stories
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Presenting:

My boyfriend is an ALIEN

[A/N:]

Everything in this story is purely Fiction.
Everything was just part of my wide imagination.
Please do not plagarize nor steal in any use of technology.

P.S: PLEASE BARE WITH MY ENGLISH BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE :)

Thanks :)

VOTE. COMMENT. SUPPORT. and be a FAN ^^

Special thanks sa BFF ko na gumawa ng napakagandang cover :* Jekama haha :)