* * * Saving Sam * * *

* * * Chapter 27: Saving Sam * * *

(Back to Nicolle's unconsciousness)

* Allen's POV *

I'm here at Nics' house. I didn't come with her in their school because .. I really want to see my brother now as soon as possible.

But still I want to consider Nicolle as one of my priorities why I'm here.

*Kriiiiiiingggggggggg* 

"Uhh?" I heard a sound. I follow it until I reached Nicolle's room. I saw her phone on her desk.

I picked it up and tap the answer. "Hey! Who are you!" I'm sure it's Nicolle base on her voice

"It's Allen. You left your phone in your desk, in your room" I said as she sighed in relief

"Oh thank God! I thought I lost it" she mumbled.

"Do you want me to bring this there?" I offered

"If it's okay" she said sheepishly. I found it cute. Haha.

"Okay sure. Bye" I ended up the call and wear a black hoodie since its cold outside.

I locked the house and walked by myself. As I'm walking on the side walk near their school I can see from here that Sam is crossing the road in hurry while wearing her headphones. Maybe she is catching up the time.

"Oh shit!" She can't hear the truck's horn in hurry too. Wait wait wait.

"BEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!"

I run as fast as possible. I grabbed her wrist and pull her on the sidewalk strongly.

"Woaw!" I gasped as the hurry truck passed by blowing our mind away.

Sam removed her headphones with big eyes. She really looks shocked and maybe traumatize.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I put back my hood.

"Allen?" I nod, she immediately hugged me and sob for some reasons. And I just noticed she's already crying.

"Thank you Allen! Thank you" she said sobbing, until her friends came.

She embraced them still crying. "What happen Sam?" They asked panicking.

"What happen Sam?" Andy asked panicking too. They haven't any endearment, Nicolle said, because they are not showee on words but in Actions, they are.

"Allen!" Nicolle walked towards me and suddenly she hugs me so tight.

"Are you hurt? Are you alright?" She asked to me and to Sam.

"I'm okay girls, guys. Thanks to Allen" Sam answered.

"Thank you dude!" Andy tapped my back, I nod at him "It's okay. It's Sam. She's our friend" I answered

"Tss.. Allen the super hero! Nice name!" Christian mocked at me. I want to punch him in the face right now

Nicolle hold my hand as she blocked my front "Just let him"

"What's your problem?" I asked braggingly, I can't hold it

"Stop it guys. Christian! Stop it! Let us be thankful nothing happens to me" Sam scorned us. I look at him keenly as eyes met.

"Stop being so braggy and boastful!" Cindy added while frowning

"Next time Sam jusy be careful!" Stephen reminds her as the tension melts

"Yes Sam" we agreed.

"C'mon we will be late on next class" Cindy said helping Sam to calm

Andy intertwined his hand on Sam's fingers happily. They become more happy. I'm glad I helped someone. I help a human.

"Uhmm.. Nicolle!" I chased her before she followed them walking inside the campus

"Why?" I put out her phone

"Ow. Yeah! Thanks Allen. You are my hero" she told me that makes me red

"Aww you so cute!" She ruffled my hair

"Anyways, d'you want to wait?" She asked, I just shooked my head "I'll just stay at home. I'll wait you there" I answered as I wave my hand to her.

"Bye guys!" I shouted

They all looked back except Christian

"Bye Allen. Thanks again!"

* Nicolle's POV *

When we are now in the room and bring down our bringings. We made a circle around Sam. We really wanna know the whole story.

"Hey Sam, what really happened?" Green started as he poked Sam's shoulder

"It's just .. Uhh okay I'm wearing this such big headphones and suddenly someone in hood grabbed me in my wrist. If he didn't do that I wouldn't be here right now. I maybe at the Funeral. And I thought I'm late that's why I'm in hurry that I didn't realize my surroundings. Then Allen comes along and saved me. Thanks to him. Very much" she said sighing.

"Tch!" We all looked at Luke's reaction. Even he is just leaning on his chair and pretending reading something, still I know that his ears are with us.

I just shooked in disbelief that this kind of attitude can rise by means of strong feelings on competing on someone. By means of love? Or it's just ... He wants to win over Allen because of man's ego? I don't know.

"Luke. Are you alright?" I asked

"Yeah!" He answered coldly without looking

"Okay, good" I responded coldly too

We all just shrugged our shoulders together.

* * * End of Chapter 27 * * *

Sorry just a short one ^_^V