Today Is The Day

Fur Elise, that was the name farther had chosen for me the day I was found. Abandoned in the crude sewers like garbage. After sixteen years of being locked away from the surface I get to make my say to those turtles and see the world for what it is.

"No" He said staring down at me sternly. I looked back up at him with just as much attitude."What do you mean no" I said angry. "I mean no, you're not going to the surface"

Before I knew it Raphael had entered the dojo standing next to Leo. "What did I miss?" I got up from my seiza only to be pushed back down onto the mat. "Fura here wants to go to the surface again, and my same response is" "No" Said Raphael cutting in getting angry.

"Do you seriously think that we're going to let our sixteen year old sister go to the surface!? You're crazy if you think we would!" I groaned in response to his words and went to speak. "What would Splinter say about this Fura?" He said.

"He would say yes!" They both sigh in response about to say a few words before I cut them off. "You all went out at age fifteen! Im sixteen and im not even aloud to go outside the lair walls!" I said standing up in a huff. "This household is a load of bullsh-"

And that's when Raphael Snapped. "No means no you little shit you understand me!? We're eighteen! Whatever Leo says thats what goes!" I could feel my face boiling as I clenched my fists. "Am I understood?" He said to me leaning down to my level.

"Yes" I said quietly. "I believe the word is Hai" "Hai.." At this point he was just asking for a slap. "Hai sensei" He said sternly. I looked up at him then at Leonardo like imbeciles. "Say it." I gritted my teeth in response "Hai... Sensei-" He patted my head happily.

And with that I stood up pushing Raphael over and walking to the door "Oh and you're grounded; for a month" He added. I walked out slamming the door and going to my room. I put on my boxing gloves and started cardio. Before I knew it it was 10pm at night.

I got dressed in some baggy clothes and packed a bag. Now the escape. I made my way to the entrance and started walking threw the sewers. My flashlight only had one spare battery so I needed to make this quick as possible.

Walking around I could see waste everywhere, green gunk on the sides of the walls graffiti from my brothers and rats, so many rats. After 5 minutes I found a ladder. It was only then when I started to climb it I had realised there was a figure standing beside me.

"I thought Leo said to stay put Fura." I looked over at Michelangelo with his ice cream kitty on his shoulder. "If you're going to stop me, I wont let you got it?" "Its not that"He said softly. "I just dont want you gettling lost or hurt, i mean you are our baby sister."

"Im not like Farther Mikey, I wont loose my head to someone that isnt worth my time; ill be back soon." I smiled at him softly before climbing the ladder to its very top preparing myself for what was on the other side.

After pushing the manhole over I peeked my head out. So bright and colourful, large buildings everywhere ones that I've only seen on the TV. The air smelt so different; it didn't reek of moss and dead rats, it smelt fresh.

I pulled myself up out of the sewer shutting the manhole and made my way around the big apple. Such pretty signs, big buildings, and lots of people. I decided to go into the alleyway and onto the ladders all the way up to the large rooftops and it was a sight to see.

An hour had past and I found myself walking through some food stalls. Until a heard a familiar sound coming from my stomach in front of a large crowd. "How embarrassing.." A old man walked up to me and offered me some pastry dish of sorts on a silver platter.

"I-im sorry I dont have any cash on me" God I stammered when I was nervous. "Please take them, you have travelled a long way from the sewers Miss Fura" I tilted my head in a awkward way confused as to how he knows my name and my "home" address.

"Don't be alarmed, I am Murakami, your brothers the turtles have visited me for quit some time now." After that sentence it really wasn't a surprise, my brothers must have met lots of people out here, and a blind man non the less.

"Please, call me Furo" I am trans after all I thought. "Ah, you prefer a masculine name yes?" I nodded smiling "In that case my boy I'll call you by whatever you prefer" He clasped my hands with his pastry dish and smiled at me with a happy face.

I looked down at the pastry and frowned. "Thank you sir, Is there anything I can do to repay you?" He shook his head "Meeting you my boy is quite enough." I ate his pastries as he told me magnificent stories about his golden years of life.

"Mr Murakami sir, I would like to meet you again, you are a humble person to talk to."I said staring at him. "As would I my boy, perhaps another time, one where your brothers will not be worried sick about you." He gestured to my T-phone and I thought my heart skipped a beat.

I stood up and shook his hand as a thank you and ran off "Crap crap crap" I said running threw the city. "I don't remember any of these streets let alone the manhole cover i used, they look exactly the same!"

I decided to climb threw a manhole cover I found in a playground and made my way down back to the sewers. "Now which way was the lair-" And in a instant I heard someone clearing there throat, I shined my T-phone at the noise and froze in spot not moving an inch.

There stood all four of my brothers with Leonardo raising an eyebrow.

"Going site seeing I see."