7 - E L E V E N

'LOOK AT THE WAY HE TREATS ME'
SHIT, LOOK - AT THE WAY YOU TREAT ME
YOU SEE YOUR LITTLE NOSY-ASS HOME GIRLS
DONE GOT YOUR ASS SENT UP THE GREEK G

'LOOK AT THE WAY HE TREATS ME'SHIT, LOOK - AT THE WAY YOU TREAT MEYOU SEE YOUR LITTLE NOSY-ASS HOME GIRLSDONE GOT YOUR ASS SENT UP THE GREEK G

୨⎯ "chapter four" ⎯୧

________________________________________
drip, drip, drip . the rain had finally came to an end. cairo let out an exasperated sigh, twirling a thread from the duvet in-between her delicate, slender fingers. her nails were painted dark red, with a few rings decorating her fingers.

she lifted her hand, using her index finger to wipe at the tears that had fell out of her eyes.

with a sniffle, her legs hit the cold, marble, tiles as she put all of her weight onto her bare feet that were covered in furry, cotton socks. the moon light shined upon her tall figure, illuminating her face and torso.

ding

her phone buzzed, indicating that she had received a message.

she turned around, reaching for her phone that was sat on the fluffy pillow. as soon as her finger tips touched the unlocked screen, the phone started to ring.

an unknown phone number appeared on the screen, making her eyebrows twitch upwards.

she answered the phone call, waiting for the unknown caller to speak up.

"CAIROOO." a loud voice screeched into the speaker.

a slight chuckle left her lips as she had immediately recognized to whom the voice on the other side of the phone belonged to, which was her bestfriend, yuki.

"yes yu?" she responed.

"c- wait, were you crying? ." cairo could hear her other friend complaining in the background, something about her phones battery dying too fast.

"was it that obvious just from my voice?" she sighed, feeling exhausted from all of the crying.

"cairo listen, you and I both know that eita was never worth your tears, so stop crying over his ass and come outside, we came to pick you up!" yuki yelled into the microphone over the blaring music playing inside the car.

"but im in my pjs." cairo frowned, biting her coated nail.

"so are we girl, were just going to the nearby
7-eleven to grab some stuff, so dont worry. now come outside cause this bitchass keeps on whining and im about to throw her out of the window!" 'smack' cairo chuckled, knowing that asuka has just been smacked in the head.