7

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
-"Stay with me"

I whispered softly, while slowly drifting off on the bed. Even though they were there, I was not only physically but mentally exhausted thinking about my relationship with Sage. I kept on wondering, why wouldn't she actually reveal our status, or our love for each other, and choose to hang out with Reyna over taking care of me, unlike Jett and Phoenix. It's not like I'm not giving her freedom but that is odd to me.

Of course, I wouldn't want to say she's cheating but it feels like she likes Reyna more than me. I remember us eating fast food in the restaurant, getting to know each other, holding hands in front of the counter, eating ice cream on the bench in the park, it all feels gone. I may be overreacting, but I really hope she didn't fall out of love. Its been only two weeks. I trust her enough to be telling me the truth and being loyal.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

After those situational lucid dreams and nightmares, I woke up with sweat all over my body.

The odd thing is that, I am holding something, or should I say someone.

-"oh, um, you're awake.."
It was Sage.

I blinked twice to confirm it was her.

I hugged her tightly and didn't want to let go until she asked to. If you have ever wondered, I regret doing that.

-"I'm sorry. Jett told me everything and I shouldn't had abondoned you with her and Phoenix and only thinking about my own fun."

I kept quiet, staring the blue carpet on the ground. I couldn't think of anything or say, I couldn't even think. She held my chin with force and turned it so it was facing towards her. I got irritated and swept her hand off.

"Listen I said I'm s-"

I won't ever hold back my emotions in front of her.

Tears rolled down my cheeks gently, like how raindrops rolls down on the surface of the window. Trying to force myself to smile, I weakly squint my eyes to look as if I'm really smiling.

"You don't love me anymore?"

I really couldn't believe I asked that question. It felt like a knife stabbing through my heart, a coin that dropped to the ground, a tebby bear getting ripped apart by a child.

"You're being so dramatic, we didn't even kiss or anything and we-"

"And how would I know?!"
I didn't resist my anger and left the room and also left her behind. I close the door brutally and never looked back. All I could hear is my heart beating so quick from all the vexation and tears that gathered up in my eyes.

It's too hard to not overthink. Am I dramatic? Am I not enough? Am I sensitive?

All I can think about now is how to make her care.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶