X

I open my eyes and look beside me to see Tsu'tey asleep still, I carefully turn over onto my side and watch his relaxed face. He looked at peace. I trace my fingers down his cheek to his jaw,

"Nga yawne lu oer..." I whisper and press a soft kiss to the side of his mouth. I feel his lips tug up into a smile as his arms tighten around me pulling me onto him as he falls onto his back.

"Tsu–" I groan and lay my head on his shoulder as he laughs. I suddenly felt a crushing feeling in my chest, like no air was getting to my lungs as I let out a choked gasp. Tsu'tey immediately sits up letting me fall into his lap as he cups my face, his face breaking out into a desperate look of concern,

"Nasrine," his voice panicked as I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head and I drop forward. I let out a gasp as I open my eyes,

"Wakey wakey soldier." Grace says, pulling me up and setting a plate on my lap.

"Grace why the fuck did you do that!" I yell at her as she walks away calling for Jake. I huff and eat a few bites of eggs and one bacon. I knew Tsu'tey would be panicking not knowing what happened.

I wake up with a bumpy ride, sitting up I notice I'm on Tsu'tey's direhorse. I look up and right away see his angered expression.

"Tsu..." I mumble and move into a sit in front of him, situating my legs to spread on each side of the horse's back. My eyes widen at the utter destruction that used to be Trees of Eywa.

He looks down at me before yipping and turning the other way to go to home tree. One of his arms wrapped securely around my waist keeping me from being thrown off.

#

"Tsampongut Tsu'teyìl iveyk." Eytukan says pointing at Tsu'tey as he lets calls out raising his bow. I look past him towards Grace as she broke through the crowd of Na'vi.

" Ftang! Rutxe! Fìkem nì'ul kawng sìyi nì'aw." She explains desperately to stop them.

Tsu'tey stopped and looked at her with disgust, "You do not speak here!"

I let out a growl as I push him back lightly. He looks at me briefly before Grace again.

"Foti awngal tìyakuk, mì te'lan!" He threatens getting more loud chatter from Na'vi.

"Tsu'tey, don't do this." Jake warns, hand in hand with Neytiri. Called it. Tsu'tey looks at them, then their hands a look of both relief and anger mixed together.

Tsu'tey hands his bow off as he approaches Jake. "You!"

"Listen brother–"

He shoves Jake down onto the ground and Neytiri shouts pushing Tsu'tey's arm as she shouts at him in Na'vi, "Kehe! Tsu'tey! Rä'ä si!"

He ignores her and looks at Jake with disgust, "You mated with this woman?"

I felt my heart squeeze as I realized why he was angry. He didn't love me. He wanted to get back at Jake. He used me. Mo'at steps forward to her daughter. "Is this true?"

She looks up confidently, "We are mated before Eywa. It is done."

Tsu'tey looks back away from them, hurt, I stand there with my arms dropped at my side, a mixture of pure grief and shame of what I let him do. He catches my eyes as his drop realizing what he's shown to me. I shove past him walking over to Grace to separate myself from the disgust and shame he's given to me.

"Brother please. Do not attack the sky people. Many Omatikaya people will die if you do."

"You are not my brother!" He yells pulling his knife out and lunging for Jake who skillfully pushes him off and onto the ground, he quickly gets back up.