2- Rika Orimoto

--- the next day ---

"I'll now be introducing the new transfer student!" Satoru says as he bursts into the room, looking at his four students, "everyone, get excited! Get excited".

"I heard from Kuina that he's an awfully sour one" Maki says as she rests her chin in her hand, "I'm not going to create the mood for somebody like that".

"Salmon" Toge says in agreement.

"Oh well" Satoru says as he ignores the boring students before him, "come on in!".

The door to the room opens and just as Yuta gets his foot into the doorway, the three first year students freeze up at the sheer force of Rika's presence. Yuta makes it to the front of the classroom.

"My name is Yuta Okkot-" Yuta says as he looks up, only to see Kuina standing in front of him with Maki's spear through her hand, "Kuina-chan!".

"Is this some kind of test?" Maki asks as she looks at Satoru before looking at Yuta, "hey! You're cursed! This is a place for curses to be learnt, not a place for the cursed to be".

"The number of people who die mysterious deaths or go missing in Japan is over ten thousand a year on average" Satoru only now just explains to Yuta, "most of those are casualties of curses born from the negative emotions of people. Among them are also malicious cases caused by curse users. Only curses can affect other curses. This is where we learn curses to exorcise curses: Tokyo Jujutsu High School".

Tell him that ahead of time!

Kuina internally yells at Satoru.

Tell me that ahead of time!

Yuta says to himself as he gives Satoru the most terrified look.

He just now only told him that?

Panda, Maki and Toge all internally ask as they turn to look at Satoru.

Sorry.

Satoru says to himself as he puts up a hand.

"Oh, you should all back away quickly" Satoru says as the three first years look confused.

Rika comes out from behind Yuta as she grabs Maki's staff and pulls it out of Kuina's hand.

"Ow!" Kuina says as Satoru pulls her to the side.

"Do not bully Yuta!" Rika screams angrily.

"Wait, Rika-chan" Yuta says worriedly as he watches the curse behind him.

Within the space of thirty seconds, Rika manages to beat up Panda, Maki and Toge before Satoru forces her to submit.

"So as you can see" Satoru says as the three beaten up first years pick up their now broken desks and chairs, "this is the boy cursed by Rika-chan who just loves him, Yuta Okkotsu-kun! Be nice to him, everyone! If you attack Yuta, Rika's curse will activate or not. Either way, be careful everyone".

"Say it sooner" Maki says, annoyed.

"These guys are being all rebellious, so I'll introduce them quick like" Satoru says as he turns Yuta to face the four students, "this is the cursed tool user, Maki Zenin. She uses special tools to exorcise curses. This is the cursed speech user, Toge Inumaki. He can only speak in the ingredients of rice balls so good luck chatting. This is Panda. And that black haired brat on the end is Kuina who you've already met. Kuina is a cursed tool user like Maki but Kuina can't exorcise curses, nor does she have a cursed technique. Kuina can give people her cursed energy and sleeps to gain more. She's also cranky all the time because it makes her cursed energy more potent. Well, there you have it".