6- Kuina Gojo

After waiting for what felt like forever, waiting in tears as she felt her fellow students fall one by one, Kuina only feels Suguru's strong presence left. Kuina remembers Satoru's words from earlier as she walks out of the classroom and onto the campus.

"Kuina" Maki says as she spots her.

"Kuina, turn back" Toge says as he tries to use his cursed speech to stop her but it doesn't work.

"We heard what Satoru said earlier, it's not worth it" Panda says as he reaches out a hand to Kuina but she ignores all three of them.

Kuina makes it over to where Suguru is as he leans over Yuta who is weakened. He goes to touch him when he feels something stab his through the stomach. He looks down and spots a spear in his abdomen. He turns around and spots Kuina who stands there, a whole abundance of weapons plastered on her body.

"I was wondering when you were going to show" Suguru says as he pulls out the spear, "didn't Satoru tell you not to come out here".

"He did" Kuina says as she unsheathes one of her sword as she covers it in hot pink cursed energy, "but I don't listen!".

"Mankind stands at the top of the food chain, yet they imagined the existence of higher beings and called them Gods" Suguru continues with his ridiculous drivel as he pulls out a three ended staff, Kuina rolling her eyes as he never seems to shut up, "don't you find that strange? Especially when we jujutsu sorcerers exist without belief".

Kuina breathes out as runs straight at Suguru and she flips over him as she hits him with the sword, cutting him. Kuina lands as Suguru hits her with the staff but she bats it out of the way. The two continue to hit each other as they move around.

"Rika, go help Kuina-chan" Yuta says as Rika covers him.

"That girl?" Rika asks as she looks over.

"Yes, that girl. She's protected me a lot and she's my friend. Make sure she doesn't get hurt" Yuta says as Rika nods, going over to help Kuina as she and Kuina both beat up Suguru.

Rika goes to bite Suguru but he jumps out of the way, only to be punched right in the face by Kuina. Suguru lands on the ground as Rika throws Kuina at Suguru. Kuina goes to cut Suguru but he dodges out of the way. Rika goes to grab Suguru but Suguru runs up her arm and jumps over her as he goes for Kuina who blocks his hit. Suguru puts up his staff as Kuina throws her sword at him as she pushes him backwards as they walk together. Rika goes to grab Suguru from behind as Kuina swings from the front as Suguru jumps out of the way. Rika backs off as Suguru goes to attack Kuina but she blocks his attack again. Rika and Kuina both go to attack at the same time but Suguru stops them both his staff.

"In the end, those monkeys just want to avert their eyes from the existence of those better than them" Suguru says as he looks at Kuina.

"You always spouted crap like this. Always saying childish crap. Don't dishonour those God's when you practically want to be one" Kuina says as black energy forms from under Suguru's foot.

"You're missing the point, Kuina" Suguru says as Kuina looks down.

An octopus curse ties her up but Kuina cuts out of straight away, only to be hit by Suguru's staff as Kuina falls to the ground.

"What I long for isn't enlightenment, it's chosen people" Suguru says as he goes for Kuina, "there are times when the strong are buried and oppressed by the weak due to sheer numbers. And I'm telling you that the audacity of the monkeys who do that make me so sick I could vomit" Suguru says as he looks to his right and he sees Rika is holding Kuina, "are we done debating?".

Kuina runs at Suguru as he swings for her but she appears behind him, shocking him by her speed. Kuina's blade breaks because she imbues the curse too quickly as she switches and she punches him, landing a black flash which throws him backwards.