Aftermath

"Congratulations Dijonay. I heard you and Duke won." Alexis says as she later finds Dijonay at a table.

"Thank you." Dijonay says.

"Look Dijonay I'm sorry about the whole Sticky thing." Alexis says.

"It's alright. I know. Sticky told me all about it. He also told me how you went off on him which honestly he deserved it. You just got caught between two friends." Dijonay says as she smiles.

"So who did you end up choosing?" Alexis asks.

"Duke. You guys were right. There's always another man out there and Duke is the one for me. I'm through chasing boys. I'm gonna let them come to me like Duke has." Dijonay says.

"I'm glad. Though I'm not too certain I wanna be around Sticky right now." Alexis says sadly.

"Well speaking of men coming to you I think I see one coming for you right now." Dijonay says as she and Alexis see Sticky coming toward them.

"Huh? No Dijonay don't leave me alone here." Alexis says as Dijonay quickly leaves.

"Hey Alexis." Sticky says.

"Sticky." Alexis says as she looks at Sticky.

"I-" Sticky then gets cut off by Alexis.

"I don't want to talk to you Sticky." Alexis says.

"Then don't talk. Just listen. Look I'm really sorry about what happened. You were right. Dijonay is happy and I shouldn't try to take that from her. I also shouldn't have dragged you into it." Sticky says as he rubs the back of his neck.

"You're just now realizing this?" Alexis asks annoyedly.

"Okay. Still mad. Noted. Look you did the favor I asked now I want to return it. I wanna make it up to you." Sticky says.

"No thank you." Alexis says as Sticky sighs.

"Come on Alexis. I know you like me. Dijonay told me you do." Sticky says as he looks at Alexis.

"Just because I like you doesn't mean I have to do anything with you." Alexis says coldly.

"Okay let me try this from a different approach. Okay you know I'm an idiot when it comes to love. I was chasing the wrong girl and I realize now I should of been chasing you. I was so used to dijonay I thought I'd never get to tell you I like you. I'm an idiot. That's been established. I just wanna make it up to you. You don't have to date me just let me make it up to you. I owe you that and a lot more. Please?" Sticky asks.

"I should do this why?" Alexis asks as she gives an annoyed look.

"Because it's clear from my persistence with Dijonay I'm not gonna quit until you say yes." Sticky says before Alexis sighs in defeat.

"Fine. So what do you wanna do?" Alexis asks as she stands up and crosses her arms.

"Actually I was hoping you'd have something in mind." Sticky says as he smiles.

"Did you really mean what you said?" Alexis asks curiously.

"All of it." Sticky says as he nods.

"A date after we go home and change. We'll meet at this all night movie theater nearby. A movie of my choice with snacks and a drink to split and then a thorough apology to me and Dijonay tomorrow at school. Deal?" Alexis asks.

"Deal! So does this mean you wanna you know? Date?" Sticky asks happily.

"Yeah but I'm gonna be mad at you for a few days. So don't expect any super lovey affection until then." Alexis says.

"No problem." Sticky says as he smiles before leaving with Alexis.