opp- kay flock

Destiny Johnson                        📍Kay House                              6:00 pm                        ____________________________________________

                      Destiny Johnson
                       📍Kay House
                              6:00 pm

____________________________________________

"i miss my boyfriendddd" i said to my bsf who was currently at kay house with me while we were waiting for our bae's to get here. Her and Camerin (c Blu) started dating around the time me and kay kay did. Rn they were out but we didn't know where.

Just then i got a message from kay kay saying he was otw but his message was dry asf. Then my bsf got a message from camerin saying to get all her stuff so they could leave when he got there leaving us confused. "bro i still wanna smoke but wtv" she said getting her things.

We heard a car pulling up and saw kay and camerin getting out. Just then kay burst in the door and i could tell he was mad. Cameron stood in the doorway motioning for my bsf to come on. We said our goodbyes and they left. "bae what's wr-" "shut the fuck up destiny"

I looked at him shocked as he stomped upstairs packing my clothes and shoes in a bag. "wth kevin put my shit back" i said trying to grab the bag. "back tf up" he said snatching the bag back. "Bro if you gonna be mad at me at least tell me what i did" i said crossing my arms

"since you wanna be fw the opps that makes you a opp so you can get tf out of my house" he said looking me dead in the eye. I was confused and asked him what he was talking about and he pulled out his phone and showed me a post from PDL that was shipping me and edotbaby with a picture that was supposedly us.

I looked at the picture and started laughing in his face. "I DONT SEE SHIT FUNNY DESTINY" he said raising his voice causing me to flinch. "get out before i put my hands on you" he said and i stared at him blankly. "i said GET OUT" he said pushing me out the door. I stood outside trying to tell him that wasn't me in the picture but he slammed the door in my face so i went home.

____________________________________________

I hopped in the shower knowing he would text me sooner or later.

@𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚊
📍𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚋𝚕𝚞_𝟷𝟾𝟶, 𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚊, 𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚎+ 𝟽𝟹𝟾,𝟾𝟶𝟶 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎

@𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚊- 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚕😘.

                            𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
@𝚌𝚋𝚕𝚞_𝟷𝟾𝟶- 𝚜𝚒𝚜🤞🏾❤️‍🔥
↪️❤️❤️.

@𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚎- 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚊 𝟷𝟶!!😍😍
↪️all you bae💕

@𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚊- 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚢𝚖𝚊𝚊😫❤️
↪️𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚙𝚊💋

@𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢𝚢- 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞
↪️🫶🏾🫶🏾.

@𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚊- 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚢😒
↪️𝚢𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚊😂

@𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢𝚡𝚔𝚊𝚢- 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 (𝚙𝚕𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢)
↪️𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚞❤️

COMMENTS DISABLED

____________________________________________

After replying to some comments i layed in my bed watching TikTok till i got a incoming ft call from kay. "yes" i said looking at the camera "can i come over mami" i side eyed him through the phone and said "mhm"

After we hung up i heard a knock on the door and opened it "hi mami im sorry about earlier" kay say scratching his neck. "it's ok i knew you would come running back anyways" i said laughing. He mugged me and we went to my room and he layed on top of me while i played in his hair.

I put on SpongeBob and started to fall asleep. "goodnight mami i love you" kay said pecking me on the lips. "buenas noches papi yo tambien te amo" i said as i fell asleep.

____________________________________________

I need more request yall😭🫶🏾

525 words