appreciate me- jayklickin

Khaliyah Robinson 📍The Mall6:46 pm

Khaliyah Robinson
📍The Mall
6:46 pm

____________________________________________

Me and jay were at the mall just doing whatever. "bae i gotta pee" i said bouncing my leg up and down "ok mami go to the bathroom I'll be here when u get back" he said slightly smiling.

When i got out the bathroom i didn't see jay sitting where he previously was. I started looking around until i saw him coming out of a jewelry shop with a small white box. I pretended i didn't see him and sat down scrolling on ig.

Jay approached me smiling showing his dimples (😫🫶🏾). "bae i got you something" i looked at him and smiled "what is it" i said acting surprised. He pulled out the box and opened it revealing a heart shaped diamond ring.

 He pulled out the box and opened it revealing a heart shaped diamond ring

I jumped up and hugged him while giving him a kiss on the lips. "thank you papi" i said while giving him another kiss. he can most definitelyyy get it. We sat back down for about 15 minutes and left. On the ride home i noticed jay's mood changed.

He looked sad. "baby what's wrong" i said while tapping him "nothing" he said
shortly. "you sure" i asked looking at him "mhm" he said looking out the window. I knew something was up but i just left it alone for now.

Once we got in the house jay walked upstairs and locked the door. "jay wth" i said knocking on the door. "how you gonna lock me out of my own room" i said jiggling the doorknob. He walked out and sighed while lighting a blunt sitting on the couch. I took it out of his hand putting it out making him look at me.

"tell me what's wrong with you im not abt to put up with ur bs" he stood up and looked at me "i feel like you don't appreciate me" he said shrugging. I was shocked. "why ?" "idk i just feel like you never post me and im always buying you stuff and you never buy me anything"

When i tell you i was FLABBERGASTED. "so who bought you all those jordan 4's, all those jordan 1's, all of those amiri jeans, hats, and hoodies, all of the times i payed for your food and snacks, the times i payed for your guns, and those rings and 2 chains i bought you? and yk damn well i post you 24/7" i said in disbelief.