Chapter 10

//Niragis POV
//

The morning sun was shining through the window, I looked towards y/n and smiled at her sleeping. I can't believe she told me she loves me. I hope Chishiya heard her screaming my name last night, maybe he might back off. She makes me feel something, is this happiness?
She turned to face me, her eyes slightly open.

"Good morning, beautiful" I said kissing her head.

She rolled into me and kissed me softly on the lips.

"You owe me new bikini shorts" y/n giggled as she stretched and yawned.
I held her close to me.

"As long as you promise to stay here, I might not get you any at all" I laughed to myself.

"Sounds fun" y/n laughed back at me. "Unfortunately my visa is going to run out, I need to play a game today" my heart stopped, I didn't want her playing a game, especially without me. We promised eachother we wouldn't play together anymore, incase it's a heart game. This would be her first game without me.

"I'm going to join you" I say bluntly, leaving no room for negotiation.
She stared straight at me.

"I don't think so Niragi, you promised, I can handle this, I've lasted this long" she proceeded to get out of bed, wrapping her naked body in a blanket.
I wish I could just stay here watching her all day.
"Now go get me some shorts!" Y/n raised her eyebrows at me and pointed to the door. She looked cute when she's pissed off.
I grabbed hold of her and kissed her softly before making my way to the door.
.
.

As I entered the wash room to find a spare swim suit, I heard footsteps following behind me and felt eyes burn into the back back of my head. I turned around to see Chishiya. Any other time I would of loved to kill him, but I was in a good mood today, and knew I could say anything just to piss him off.
"What you doing in here Chishiya? Looking for spare underwear to sniff?" I laughed to myself but Chishiya didn't say a word. "I'm here because I accidentally ripped y/n while we were fucking last night" he locked eyes with me and clenched his fists. I knew it would get a rise out of him. "I wouldn't start anything with me Chishiya, y/n would never forgive you if I went back with even a scratch" Chishiya didn't break eye contact as he walked closer to me.

"Why did you lie to y/n about me?" Chishiya finally spoke. "Are you afraid of a little competition?" He grinned to himself.

"I guess I was just sick of seeing your face" I grinned back at him. "It worked anyway. She's mine now. Y/n declared her love for me last night while I was deep inside of her" I laughed loudly.

Chishiyas eyes widened with rage. Before you knew it he came running at you and you felt a sharp pain in your neck. Everything around you seemed to be turned dark and you fell to the floor, the last thing you saw was Chishiya staring down at you with a smile on his face and a syringe in his hand.