One Last Hurrah

Dani was laying in her bed back at the Swan house

Dani was laying in her bed back at the Swan house. Ever since she allowed Alice to take over the wedding planning, she felt much better. Now, here she was a week before she marries Jasper. The time just flew by for her. Charlie was at work and she assumed that Bella was hanging out with Edward. There's was a knock on the door, which confused Dani.  It obviously wasn't Jasper, he would've just came in the window like he normally does. Knowing that Victoria was still very much a threat, she grabbed her phone and slowly walked down the stairs. She was ready to dial Jasper's number when she heard Alice's voice.

"Dani! Let us in!" Alice pleaded, which normally meant that she was up to something.

Dani opened the door to find Bella, Rosalie, and Alice all standing there, which confused Dani even more.

"Bella, why didn't you just let them in if you're with them?" Dani asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well, Alice has a whole thing planned," Bella pointed out, which caused Dani to look at what was in Alice's hands.

"Uh oh," Dani sighed before looking at the petite vampire. "Hair dye?"

"I cannot allow you to get married to Jasper with purple hair," Alice shook her head. "It would clash with the color scheme."

Dani sighed before allowing the three to entire the house, "Alright, let's get it started then."

* * * *

"I still can't believe you don't want a bachelorette party," Rose said, halfway through coloring Dani's hair.

"It's not that I don't necessarily want one," Dani chuckled. "I just don't want to have male strippers flopping their dicks all over the place. Plus I know that one of you will prank me with the stripper being Emmett or Embry."

"Don't blame you there," Bella chuckled.

"For me, this is the perfect bachelorette party," Dani said. "I did all my partying while you guys were away. I'm content."

"Well, you do have a point," Rose sighed, mixing another bowl of color. "How have I never noticed how much hair you have?"

"Well, to be fair, you've never actually done my hair by yourself. Alice helped you that one time," Dani chuckled. "Other times I've done my hair myself."

"That's fair," Bella chuckled.

"How's it going with Edward anyway?" Dani looked at her twin. "Is he still all doom and gloom or is he finally accepting that this is going to be our life?"

"He's still trying to convince me that you and I shouldn't want this," Bella sighed. "How come Jasper's so understanding?"

"Well Bells, Jasper has waited for me from the minute he and Alice met. Edward's..."

"Complicated?" Bella finished, reminding Dani of the talks the twins used to have about why Edward didn't want to be around the younger twin.

"I was going to say an asshole but, complicated works too," Dani laughed. "Jasper's always been supportive of what I want. Must be the southern gentleman in him."